Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 21, 2011, 04:41:13 AM #6975 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 04:45:47 AM by Luigi Wants MMX
PSA in BB is looking great so far!


And quick question, how do i make a flat texture always face the screen?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Luigi Wants MMX on November 21, 2011, 04:41:13 AM
PSA in BB is looking great so far!


And quick question, how do i make a flat texture always face the screen?
by changing the CullNode to... CullNone (i believe)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 21, 2011, 05:01:07 AM
by changing the CullNode to... CullNone (i believe)

lolno

Quote from: Luigi Wants MMX on November 21, 2011, 04:41:13 AM
PSA in BB is looking great so far!


And quick question, how do i make a flat texture always face the screen?

XF flags man, copy the flags from a texture ref that has NormalEnable set to true.

To the PSA editing. Godspeed
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

wait! does this mean we can add actions?
and change "action" and not only "subactions"
OH SWEET BABY JESUS!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 21, 2011, 10:23:40 AM
wait! does this mean we can add actions?
and change "action" and not only "subactions"
OH SWEET BABY JESUS!

In the picture, those are probably just subactions but not named. It shows special offsensive collisions, but collisions are usually kept in the subactions.

Are we going to be able to preview the attacks like we can the model?

Quote from: frostymm on November 19, 2011, 07:19:43 AM
Hey whenever I try to add this texture file to the sc_selmap_en.pac and save brawlbox just stops responding and closes out. Now I could be wrong but I don't think that's supposed to happen.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Its just a map icon replacement, same size, same format.
This pretty much happens if I try to put the image anywhere, doesn't even make a difference when I change the format.

Edit:
It does the same thing with older versions of brawlbox too. This was 0.63 and it gave me an error.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Edit: Edit:
I just remembered that I'm supposed to put this in the error thread. Sorry about that

I don't think that's supposed to happen.  BrawlBox v0.63d never really had that issue, last I've checked.

After my model is rigged and everything, it turns to this
Its like that in BB too, but not in MAX. Whyyyyyy? The wrong part of the Texture repeats itself and the texture for the left side of his face streches out. Whyyyyyyy

Oh and hes kinda bright
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

November 21, 2011, 02:19:56 PM #6984 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 02:22:12 PM by Epic Pervy
DATA! :3
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

You gotta smooth out that sucker in 3DS Max using the "Smooth" modifier and setting it to "1"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 21, 2011, 02:23:00 PM
You gotta smooth out that sucker in 3DS Max using the "Smooth" modifier and setting it to "1"
That. It works like a charm
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 21, 2011, 02:25:53 PM #6987 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 02:30:00 PM by Luigi Wants MMX
Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 21, 2011, 02:19:56 PM
DATA! :3
Yeh, MML is one of my Fav MM series so i decided to throw his Monkey self in there.

That didnt do anything :/
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

I've been trying to get that monkey model two =.= although it would be awesome if I could get a few MML models to put in also *wink wink*
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I ripped them by hand in a 64 emu. Had to T-Pose(Thank god it was just Data) and resize him myself. I tried doing MM already, but MAX exited on me before i could save him. -_-


That didnt work btw
Sig by Segtendo. Epic