Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 11, 2011, 10:15:26 AM #7305 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:16:19 AM by Mariodk
blackjax96 did you got my PM ?
really need that help with import brawlbox .dae to 3ds max cuz the model is messed up in 3ds max  each time i do it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Q: Does CLR0 nodes use keyframes like CHR0?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Mariodk on December 11, 2011, 10:15:26 AM
blackjax96 did you got my PM ?
really need that help with import brawlbox .dae to 3ds max cuz the model is messed up in 3ds max  each time i do it

Yes and I have no idea

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 11, 2011, 06:03:13 PM
Q: Does CLR0 nodes use keyframes like CHR0?

I don't think so....

Any word about a simultaneous animation playback? This is REALLY a pain in my side atm.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ms. ForӃit on December 11, 2011, 07:22:34 PM
Any word about a simultaneous animation playback? This is REALLY a pain in my side atm.

Nothing yet, I'm working on the tristripper atm.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 07:24:02 PM
Nothing yet, I'm working on the tristripper atm.
Kk... I'm having a hell of a time syncing everything.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



December 11, 2011, 08:15:27 PM #7311 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:23:28 PM by Ms Spinda
Does 3dsMax2010 require any plug ins for this? bc if you look at my last post, something is causing the bones of my models to disappear

EDIT: Also it appears some models as [strike]DAE's still crash brawlbox[/strike], yet for others PMD crashes it. It seems to be one or the other. When DAE imports properly, there are no bones. When PMD imports properly, all the textures are messed up
:>.>palm:

I managed to get a model in that kept its bones. How do i make the model not look so polygony o;? (shading)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: Ms Spinda on December 11, 2011, 08:15:27 PM
Does 3dsMax2010 require any plug ins for this? bc if you look at my last post, something is causing the bones of my models to disappear

EDIT: Also it appears some models as [strike]DAE's still crash brawlbox[/strike], yet for others PMD crashes it. It seems to be one or the other. When DAE imports properly, there are no bones. When PMD imports properly, all the textures are messed up
:>.>palm:

I managed to get a model in that kept its bones. How do i make the model not look so polygony o;? (shading)

watch the vid tut in the OP to properly import PMD models into BB
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I got the tristripper to work! :happy: But, the model only opens in v0.63d. *facepalm*

Quote from: Ms Spinda on December 11, 2011, 08:15:27 PM
Does 3dsMax2010 require any plug ins for this? bc if you look at my last post, something is causing the bones of my models to disappear

EDIT: Also it appears some models as [strike]DAE's still crash brawlbox[/strike], yet for others PMD crashes it. It seems to be one or the other. When DAE imports properly, there are no bones. When PMD imports properly, all the textures are messed up
:>.>palm:

I managed to get a model in that kept its bones. How do i make the model not look so polygony o;? (shading)


Don't even try to use Brawlbox's PMD importer, convert the PMD to DAE with 3ds Max first like DSX8 said. I think I'll just remove the built-in PMD importer completely in the next release, since it doesn't even work correctly yet. :srs:

Use the smooth modifier or vertex weld to fix the model.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 10:47:00 PM
I got the tristripper to work!

It's raining men, hallelujah.

I hope you can fix the whole "only opening in v0.63d" thing though. /:

Good job yo.

Okay..... that seems like the most random error ever for the tristripper. :P

I'm mainly looking forward to being able to import/create SRT0 and VIS0 files.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 10:47:00 PM
I got the tristripper to work! :happy: But, the model only opens in v0.63d. *facepalm*
YAY but awww :(
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 10:47:00 PM
I got the tristripper to work! :happy: But, the model only opens in v0.63d. *facepalm*
That's a step forward.

Oh came acrossed an unusual problem. I was posing Robotnik on the stage and felt the lighting was bad, so I changed it.. After I changed it Robotnik defaulted to his starting spot of 0/0/0. I was lucky that I had made a copy of the bones when I was editing or I'd be irked. Also the lighting is a bit odd..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 06:18:06 PM
Did you guys know that you can just disable color nodes in the shader?
I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure you can just set ColorChannel0 and ColorChannel1 in the TREF node to 7. :srs:

Has anyone tried to do this, yet?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: Ms. ForӃit on December 11, 2011, 10:50:57 PM
That's a step forward.

Oh came acrossed an unusual problem. I was posing Robotnik on the stage and felt the lighting was bad, so I changed it.. After I changed it Robotnik defaulted to his starting spot of 0/0/0. I was lucky that I had made a copy of the bones when I was editing or I'd be irked. Also the lighting is a bit odd..

Sorta, except the tristripped model has a larger filesize than the non-tristripped one. >_>

And I fixed the model resetting thing with the lighting, it's not released yet though. <_<