Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

Turns out that the tristripper doesn't work as great as I thought. Some faces are lost or aren't culled the same direction :X

What do you do to fix the Shader?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com


I ask bc in the video, he says theyre not playable in game bc the Shader files are messed up

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: Ms Spinda on December 12, 2011, 12:46:29 AM
I ask bc in the video, he says theyre not playable in game bc the Shader files are messed up

*facepalm*

Look at the date of the video.

0.o so they are playable imediately?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com


December 12, 2011, 01:26:40 AM #7342 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:20:55 AM by Ms Spinda
schweet B]

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

what about my DAE's that are importing with no bones. . .(they have them in 3dsMax but they disappear in brawlbox

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

you wouldn't know why i keep getting a "Given Key was not present in the dictionary" error. Then doing anything else results in a crash
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I encountered a weird problem. I created a DEA and imported it but some polygons were missing. I checked the same DAE in max and it was complete but  when I import it the same polygons are always missing, any idea why?

Quote from: Iwvi on December 12, 2011, 06:30:39 AM
I encountered a weird problem. I created a DEA and imported it but some polygons were missing. I checked the same DAE in max and it was complete but  when I import it the same polygons are always missing, any idea why?
were they rigged to anything?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Sally P. on December 12, 2011, 12:09:24 AMI can also confirm this as Tifa can only be edited in 0.63d since she was ported using this method.
same with Goku over Pit cuz adding bones in brawlbox v0.65 dont working  it crashing  ingame each time i try to add bones that way
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 12, 2011, 08:16:21 AMwere they rigged to anything?
Yes they were. I really can´t find what is different between the polygons that disapear and the ones that stay.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 12, 2011, 09:08:42 AM
Yes they were. I really can´t find what is different between the polygons that disapear and the ones that stay.

i had the same problems with some TP imports... never knew how to fix