Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2011, 12:47:22 PM
lol, this happened to me too, u'll have to start over, and save often
Oh, that's just great! XP Thanks for replying XD
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/95Shade/101179119981687
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/95Shade?feature=mhee
Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/95ShadeZGamer

Simple real-time VIS0 editing/viewing is done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BJ... I <3 U, but just rmbr not to talk about too much until you release :P

and btw, you asked why you should reverse-engineer something that already works perfectly, a while back...
well, it would compromize my work on UMC if you didn't :/
I mean, right now, you're the only one that can help me with this... :srs:

I only need to know a few things before I'll be able to fully understand this. >_>

Q1: is this right?
(Python syntax with C# 'Byte'):
pString = 'Nodetree'
pChar = (Byte pString) # C# word used here

would pChar return [82, 115, 104, 105, 88, 118, 105, 105]??


Q2: what does eBits return?
eIndex = len(pString) - 1
eBits = pChar[eIndex].CompairBits(0)

this also brings up the Q:
how do you use CompairBits(), and what does it return?


Q3: what does List return?
List = group->_first
(I'm trying to understand 'points to:')

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 21, 2011, 07:10:39 PM #7474 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:15:51 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tcll on December 21, 2011, 06:56:32 PM
BJ... I <3 U, but just rmbr not to talk about too much until you release :P

and btw, you asked why you should reverse-engineer something that already works perfectly, a while back...
well, it would compromize my work on UMC if you didn't :/
I mean, right now, you're the only one that can help me with this... :srs:

I only need to know a few things before I'll be able to fully understand this. >_>

Q1: is this right?
(Python syntax with C# 'Byte'):
pString = 'Nodetree'
pChar = (Byte pString) # C# word used here

would pChar return [82, 115, 104, 105, 88, 118, 105, 105]??


Q2: what does eBits return?
eIndex = len(pString) - 1
eBits = pChar[eIndex].CompairBits(0)

this also brings up the Q:
how do you use CompairBits(), and what does it return?


Q3: what does List return?
List = group->_first
(I'm trying to understand 'points to:')

q1 yes

4E 6F 64 65 74 72 65 65 == Nodetree

q2

       public static int CompareBits(this Byte b1, byte b2)
       {
           for (int i = 8, b = 0x80; i-- != 0; b >>= 1)
               if ((b1 & b) != (b2 & b))
                   return i;
           return 0;
       }

q3 it gets the first resource entry of that group, which is always empty.

&list[index] returns the resource entry at that index.

alright, thanx for Q1 and Q2. :)
but I'll have to come back later on Q3...
but at least I'm reassured on that, so thanx :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

please release it soon ;_;

wanna help about the SRT0 :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 21, 2011, 07:40:19 PM
please release it soon ;_;

wanna help about the SRT0 :3

I'm working on real-time PAT0 now, and finishing SHP0 and SRT0 so I can read and display them too. ;D

I'm also working on reading the shader to get the correct texture coordinates for different material references (which is why eye iris coordinates display weird, I think) and applying the scale, rotation and translation settings. >:3
Brawlbox may eventually be like an emulator that allows you to modify stuff at the same time. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2011, 07:45:44 PM
I'm working on real-time PAT0 now, and finishing SHP0 and SRT0 so I can read and display them too. ;D

I'm also working on reading the shader to get the correct texture coordinates for different material references (which is why eye iris coordinates display weird, I think) and applying the scale, rotation and translation settings. >:3
Brawlbox may eventually be like an emulator that allows you to modify stuff at the same time. :srs:

Sounds like good progress to me!

hey, BJ, can you explain the code for Q2 to me??

C-type FOR loops confuse the crap outta me... :S

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2011, 05:52:29 PM
Simple real-time VIS0 editing/viewing is done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2011, 07:45:44 PM
I'm working on real-time PAT0 now, and finishing SHP0 and SRT0 so I can read and display them too. ;D

I'm also working on reading the shader to get the correct texture coordinates for different material references (which is why eye iris coordinates display weird, I think) and applying the scale, rotation and translation settings. >:3
Brawlbox may eventually be like an emulator that allows you to modify stuff at the same time. :srs:
omg... i love u now! no-homo
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2011, 07:45:44 PMI'm also working on reading the shader to get the correct texture coordinates for different material references (which is why eye iris coordinates display weird, I think) and applying the scale, rotation and translation settings. >:3

I was right, and I got it to work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of the eyes display correctly on every model I've tested. The only problem is that the normal eyes don't show up, probably because the previous primitives for the eye yellow material rendered over it. I'll see if I can fix that now.

December 21, 2011, 10:44:22 PM #7482 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:45:40 PM by pikazz
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2011, 07:45:44 PM
I'm working on real-time PAT0 now, and finishing SHP0 and SRT0 so I can read and display them too. ;D

I'm also working on reading the shader to get the correct texture coordinates for different material references (which is why eye iris coordinates display weird, I think) and applying the scale, rotation and translation settings. >:3
Brawlbox may eventually be like an emulator that allows you to modify stuff at the same time. :srs:
stop being awesome! D:<
but dont stop! you need to be awesome :srs:

but if you need help about PAT0 and SRT0, I can gladly help :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 21, 2011, 10:44:22 PM
stop being awesome! D:<
but dont stop! you need to be awesome :srs:

but if you need help about PAT0 and SRT0, I can gladly help :3

Mmmmmmk.

Anyway, I figured out that you can view the normal eyes by disabling the eye yellow object. *facepalm*

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2011, 10:57:58 PM
Mmmmmmk.

Anyway, I figured out that you can view the normal eyes by disabling the eye yellow object. *facepalm*
... :srs:
guessing the ol' mighty master has forgotten bout that xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady