Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 65 Guests are viewing this topic.


I just got one of my dad's old desktops today. Its HDD is completely clean and the computer is practically never used, so I wonder if livestream or ustream would work on it XD My laptop has 2gb of RAM and that computer only has 1gb though, so I don't see how it would, but it's still worth a shot. I'll need to download C# and HxD on it first, so I'll see if I can get it working tomorrow.

All right, I'll be sure to try that link again tomorrow.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 05:11:34 AM
I just got one of my dad's old desktops today. Its HDD is completely clean and the computer is practically never used, so I wonder if livestream or ustream would work on it XD My laptop has 2gb of RAM and that computer only has 1gb though, so I don't see how it would, but it's still worth a shot. I'll need to download C# and HxD on it first, so I'll see if I can get it working tomorrow.
my laptop has 4GB ram :P

and a 320GB HDD plus 2 other HDD that i installed in it lolz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 24, 2011, 05:27:30 AM #7564 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 05:28:57 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 05:01:57 AM
How do you know that?

He watched the extremely laggy stream :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 05:16:14 AM
All right, I'll be sure to try that link again tomorrow.

Mmmmk

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 24, 2011, 05:24:01 AM
my laptop has 4GB ram :P

and a 320GB HDD plus 2 other HDD that i installed in it lolz

:srs:

Lucky D:

I'm saving my money to buy a desktop with a 1.5tb HDD and 6gb of ram. I'm halfway there >:3
Either that or I'll just customize this desktop's motherboard and add ram and a bigger HDD like a boss (even though it already has 500gb). lol 

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 05:27:30 AM
:srs:

Lucky D:

I'm saving my money to buy a desktop with a 1.5tb HDD and 6gb of ram. I'm halfway there >:3
thats alotta money mate! :srs:

but good luck on getting it all! :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 05:27:30 AMI'm saving my money to buy a desktop with a 1.5tb HDD and 6gb of ram. I'm halfway there >:3
Either that or I'll just customize this desktop's motherboard and add ram and a bigger HDD like a boss (even though it already has 500gb). lol 
Stupid hard drives. They used to be half the price they are now a couple of months ago.

* RandomTBush shakes his fist angrily

Quote from: RandomTBush on December 24, 2011, 05:49:39 AM
Stupid hard drives. They used to be half the price they are now a couple of months ago.

* RandomTBush shakes his fist angrily
.... Yeah... I was going to buy a 1TB Hard Drive (They were at 50$) but now it's on the 100$... =/

I'd kill to have a TB of space on my computer :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ok, I have 1 more day to program stuff before the v0.65b beta release. I unfortunately don't have everything you guys were hoping for done, but I'm gonna put up a poll in a second so you can choose what you want done the most so I can finish it (or at least try to... some things like metal materials just need more research).

Also, I'm not going to try live streaming today on the other computer because it would take time off of what I have to finish stuff.

Btw, I have the SRT0 format mostly figured out and parsed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now it's just a matter of rebuilding the format and making an editor.

I don't see real time PSA editing as an option. Does that mean that part is done? o.o
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 24, 2011, 06:20:44 PM
I don't see real time PSA editing as an option. Does that mean that part is done? o.o
It means there's no way that I could possibly finish it in the next 24 hours, considering I don't have all 24 hours to work on it. :srs: XD

Besides, that's going to be done in v0.66. We're just talking about v0.65b right now.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 06:23:05 PMIt means there's no way that I could possibly finish it in the next 24 hours, considering I don't have all 24 hours to work on it. :srs: XD Besides, that's going to be done in v0.66. We're just talking about v0.65b right now.
Oh. Alright then. My bad. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

manipulate the CHR0 traslation/rotation values by their bone matrices
(to return accurate values for proper use)

DPv4.5b won't be out until HipN00 can be moved to (HipN*-1)'s position

as of right now, (HipN*-1) returns an improper value that doesn't position HipN00 at the origin

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 24, 2011, 06:35:24 PM #7574 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 06:40:53 PM by Tcll
manipulate the CHR0 traslation/rotation values by their bone matrices
(to return accurate values for proper use)

DPv4.5b won't be out until HipN00 can be moved to (HipN*-1)'s position

as of right now, (HipN*-1) returns an improper value that doesn't position HipN00 at the origin

EDIT:
I ment to say, when animating, the keyframe values are improper

I want to move HipN00 negative to that of HipN
(basically giving the affect of no movement)
but right now, doing that just places HipN00 somewhere else in the vector space

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.