Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on January 01, 2012, 03:54:58 AM
well, It worked on my Hammer Bro.
Pics of Hammer Bro. with Metal Textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

None problems!

And it follows the screen like a real Brawl metal texture? :O

Yes!
I did tested him few times.
His Metal Texture is Perfect!

Quote from: diedhammer98 on January 01, 2012, 04:06:14 AM
Yes!
I did tested him few times.
His Metal Texture is Perfect!

Epic, so either the only people who tested it were unlucky or you're just really lucky. XD
A lot of features I somehow fixed at the last second before release, I guess.

Too bad it wouldn't work on Tabuu, though. And I was sure I followed the tutorial exactly.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 01, 2012, 04:32:35 AM
Too bad it wouldn't work on Tabuu, though. And I was sure I followed the tutorial exactly.

But diedhammer98 got it to work by turning on "AutoMetalMaterials" on the MDL0 properties window (on the right when you highlight an mdl0). He didn't do it manually.

But I only want it on his body polygon, not his shuriken, sword, etc.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 01, 2012, 06:07:36 AM
But I only want it on his body polygon, not his shuriken, sword, etc.

Then delete the metal materials for the objects you don't want to have metal on. :P

January 01, 2012, 07:44:35 AM #7792 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:50:49 AM by Roo
Man, life without a computer makes it super hard to follow stuff. D:
Plus, I can't work on Flan! DD:

So if someone would be so kind to not flame me due to my own incompetence, what new features come with this beta?

Well, Roo.

You can:
-Auto-add metal textures
-View VIS0 animations in the model viewer
-No model resetting when the lighting is changed
-More stuff that I don't use :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 01, 2012, 08:41:50 AM #7794 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:11:42 AM by Tcll
Quote from: Roo on January 01, 2012, 07:44:35 AM
Man, life without a computer makes it super hard to follow stuff. D:
Plus, I can't work on Flan! DD:
what D:
what happened??

EDIT:
hey BJ... got an idea for ya ;D

how bout a positionable cursor with a command interface
commands:
snap selection to cursor
transform from cursor (3D cursor)
...I'll have to rmbr more >_>

this would be useful for snapping a selection to a specific spot,
or rotating a selection from a control point.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Diedhammer was lucky D:

in a epic way :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

BJ, when opening .arc files that are supported by Brawlbox (such as adventure_common.arc) it isn't possible to open it by loading the program, press CTRL+O (or just simply open) and find the file, because it isn't a "supported format":
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As you can see, I can't find the file, so I have to have Brawlbox as the file format's standardprogram.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on January 01, 2012, 07:22:23 PM
BJ, when opening .arc files that are supported by Brawlbox (such as adventure_common.arc) it isn't possible to open it by loading the program, press CTRL+O (or just simply open) and find the file, because it isn't a "supported format":
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As you can see, I can't find the file, so I have to have Brawlbox as the file format's standardprogram.

Alright, I'll add .arc into the next release.

Quote from: Tcll on January 01, 2012, 08:41:50 AM
what D:
what happened??

EDIT:
hey BJ... got an idea for ya ;D

how bout a positionable cursor with a command interface
commands:
snap selection to cursor
transform from cursor (3D cursor)
...I'll have to rmbr more >_>

this would be useful for snapping a selection to a specific spot,
or rotating a selection from a control point.

I'll do it if you tell me how to program something like that. I'm having trouble just implementing Quaternions for IKs. :srs:

hmmmm blackjax is there a way you can code the char select screen like the stage expansion?? like on how we can add stage slots we could add char slots?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on January 01, 2012, 07:37:57 PM
hmmmm blackjax is there a way you can code the char select screen like the stage expansion?? like on how we can add stage slots we could add char slots?
I doubt he could do THAT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]