Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 30, 2011, 05:03:30 AM
I gave tristripping a shot myself, but it's a lot harder to do than I thought it would be.
I'm working on building this into Brawlbox atm:
http://www.plunk.org/~grantham/public/actc/
You will be god if you get this in and working correctly :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 31, 2011, 05:33:39 AM
You will be god if you get this in and working correctly :srs:
yes he will be! :af2:
sadly he's still trying to learn it more and coverting it to C#
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tcll on December 31, 2011, 04:56:55 AM
I'm working on it though...
you should be able to import melee models upon first release of UMC 3x...
(if I can have MDL0 exporting working as it should)

Great ^.^ hope your work success :D any estimated time for it thou or progress has no ETFR?

December 31, 2011, 01:38:44 PM #7773 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:43:20 PM by Tcll
well, I can't really give a time as the current src is only barely started...
(got alot to learn about OpenGL before I'll have anything running) >_>

on other notes...
it appears I was only slightly wrong about the shader...
(I've made fixes in my template)

apparently that offset goes to the shader registers...
the entire shader takes up almost the whole material...
(should've been expected though as the material only deals with a few colors...
the shader sdeals with the textures, Zmode, Alpha, and everything else) :P

well anyways...
as I've said, I've made corrections :)

EDIT:
@namq:
there's also quite a few other things to implement involving:
-error handling
-updates
-base functions for plugins
-much more...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

@Tcll

I'm pretty sure u'll get it working on, I've seen in this thread tons of dedication and u understand what ur doing (sadly I started studying programing and... quitted) so I can get lost at points ;)

Once it's done I'll forever thank you :)

@BJ

Can't wait for the new year celebration as, I know BB 0.66 is a 2012 thing and I know u will get it comming before my birthday <3 (May 17th)

December 31, 2011, 02:38:15 PM #7775 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:48:28 PM by Tcll
@namq: you quit programming?? D:

@BJ: I hope you canh make an epic release on my B-day :D
( Feb - 8 )

EDIT:umm...
what's the best encoder/bit-rate to save wav files in that brbx 064 can handle??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

@Tcll

I started, never got into main "programming" classes, only basic stuff that won't help me understand anything, I hated the university I was so I stopped studying.

on august I may consider continuing studying but, idk if I will go for programming again.

Quote from: namq on December 31, 2011, 04:58:30 PM
@Tcll

I started, never got into main "programming" classes, only basic stuff that won't help me understand anything, I hated the university I was so I stopped studying.

on august I may consider continuing studying but, idk if I will go for programming again.
pssh... lucky :srs:
I'm self-taught in Python

I choze Python because of blender actually...
then I found out it's waaay simpler than C-types...

I actually started programming in it when I found out it was a language :P
and stuck with it because of how versitile it was... :D
(it works in the same way as HTML files)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hmm weird.. for some reason 0.65B can't save motionetc.pacs anymore... If in the animation editing screen it shows a random error and if replacing an animation and then hitting save it says that it wasn't found in the dictionary and closes without saving... I have no idea why it mentions the dictionary O_o
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

December 31, 2011, 07:15:14 PM #7779 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 07:17:21 PM by BlackJax96
7777

Quote from: Alses on December 31, 2011, 07:13:35 PM
Hmm weird.. for some reason 0.65B can't save motionetc.pacs anymore... If in the animation editing screen it shows a random error and if replacing an animation and then hitting save it says that it wasn't found in the dictionary and closes without saving... I have no idea why it mentions the dictionary O_o

I'll take a look at it.
The dictionary would be the brres' string table.

Just posting to express my appreciation to the creators of BrawlBox. :3

ily. <3

well, as I promised...
here it is: http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=templates&thread=12&post=61

I need to define alot of the register commands, so the shaders and nodes aren't fully supported yet...
but I hope this pleases everyone for now ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

"AutoMetalMaterials" does work all models?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on January 01, 2012, 03:34:23 AM
"AutoMetalMaterials" does work all models?

No, it looks fine in Brawlbox, even when playing animations, but pretty much corrupts the model in-game.
I've gotten it to work on model imports that were already MDL0 though...

well, It worked on my Hammer Bro.
Pics of Hammer Bro. with Metal Textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

None problems!