Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 09, 2012, 12:24:21 AM
Good work BJ! Another filetype checked off the list. And this means we can have full control over eye movement, right?

Yep

And Tabuu can now have his animated body textures on all animations. :D

So right now there's unknown, scale, rotation, and translation X/Y values. What unknown does is sorta annoying me, because I can't do anything with it in the keyframe collection. >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 09, 2012, 02:05:36 AM
So right now there's unknown, scale, rotation, and translation X/Y values. What unknown does is sorta annoying me, because I can't do anything with it in the keyframe collection. >_>
What filetype is that for? Still SRT0?

Quote from: Xiggah on January 09, 2012, 02:40:23 AM
What filetype is that for? Still SRT0?
yeah still SRT0

all i know is that Unknown3 is for looping.. Unknown1 and 2 i have no clue
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 09, 2012, 03:06:32 AM
yeah still SRT0

all i know is that Unknown3 is for looping.. Unknown1 and 2 i have no clue

I could take a look, I'm really good with trial-and-error value experimenting. I'll report if I actually find anything.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 09, 2012, 03:57:40 AM
I could take a look, I'm really good with trial-and-error value experimenting. I'll report if I actually find anything.
alright sounds good! i have messed with Unknown1 a few times, and that always made the stage freeze... so not sure what exactly its for
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Xiggah on January 09, 2012, 03:57:40 AM
I could take a look, I'm really good with trial-and-error value experimenting. I'll report if I actually find anything.

I can send you a beta build if you want to look at it. (It's less of a beta than the currently released beta... XD)

Quote from: Nymph on January 09, 2012, 04:00:23 AM
alright sounds good! i have messed with Unknown1 a few times, and that always made the stage freeze... so not sure what exactly its for

I don't think he's talking about the header values. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 09, 2012, 04:01:29 AM
I can send you a beta build if you want to look at it. (It's less of a beta than the currently released beta... XD)

I don't think he's talking about the header values. :srs:
oh... hmm well then.... wat do u mean then Xiggah? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 09, 2012, 04:01:29 AM
I can send you a beta build if you want to look at it. (It's less of a beta than the currently released beta... XD)

I don't think he's talking about the header values. :srs:

Sure, I'll see what I can do.

Unknown values and away!

January 09, 2012, 10:09:39 AM #8050 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 10:11:09 AM by pikazz
btw ds22 was the result by jiggly floating away in final destination after I played in it's rel file





I like the last pic most <3
Stupid Tinypic :C



January 09, 2012, 04:09:48 PM #8053 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:55:55 PM by pikazz
Quote from: ds22 on January 09, 2012, 01:45:10 PM
@Pikazz
Okay, what and how?
just like I did with G&W :3
tried to changes the float at the same spot where I told you about G&W and did the same there x3
but it rotates too and flying to the left until it gets hit D:

EDIT:

this is GWs with the modified REL, everyone went yellow except for their things, rotating all the time and have a strong wind from the left until they get hit

also, BJ96, everytime I making changes in like "unknown" or "loop" or scale ect and I save I can't open the animationData in the motionect without an freeze D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

another idea for animating - plugin support. So programmers can write plugins to help with animating. Like maybe make small physics plugins for articles of clothing/bones during animation or something.  Or if your animating kirby, we can make him "jiggle" when he does quick movements. I dunno just ideas.