Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 10, 2012, 07:34:22 PM
Actually, I've made an animation exporter for 3DS Max, it's not a plugin for Brawlbox but I think it's what you're referring to.

And Tcll, I could probably help you with loading a mdl0 file. You're loading it to Blender, right?
right :D
thank you

I've actually got 3 loaders to fix
(well 2 as blender's not even started yet) XDD

anyways...
meet me over on my reboot thread :)
(Blender mdl0 importer (reboot))

I don't wanna crowd BJ's thread with this discussion... >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Will do. And here's something relevant: Is interpolation from the CHR0 data still read wrong? Because all of Mr. Game&Watch's Animations move as interpolated keyframes when they should be simple linear values.

hey BJ

I too follow Xiggah on this...

TBH what I need is quaternion values

but I have a eular to quat converter that works quite well
(it's in JS so hit me up if you need it) ;)

so all I need is the values to be corrected :|

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 10, 2012, 10:53:34 PM
hey BJ

I too follow Xiggah on this...

TBH what I need is quaternion values

but I have a eular to quat converter that works quite well
(it's in JS so hit me up if you need it) ;)

so all I need is the values to be corrected :|
wait till BJ puts up his MDL0 research thread... that should help u alot in some way possible :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Didnt BJ post his progress deciphering mdl0 in  this thread? All hundreds of pages of it?

Quote from: Xiggah on January 11, 2012, 12:23:12 AM
Didnt BJ post his progress deciphering mdl0 in  this thread? All hundreds of pages of it?
well only some of it if i recall... this is wat he told me via msn yesterday
Quote1/9/2012  7:16:24 PM  BlackJax96: If I were to make a thread to expose every secret about MDL0 files, where would I make that thread
1/9/2012  7:16:35 PM  Demonslayerx8: hmm
1/9/2012  7:16:48 PM  Demonslayerx8: i would have to say in the model section
1/9/2012  7:17:04 PM  BlackJax96: model tutorials, programming or on-topic
1/9/2012  7:17:08 PM  BlackJax96: probably not on topic
1/9/2012  7:17:13 PM  Demonslayerx8: hmm
1/9/2012  7:17:30 PM  BlackJax96: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=49.0
1/9/2012  7:17:34 PM  BlackJax96: I'll just post it there
1/9/2012  7:17:44 PM  Demonslayerx8: hmm aight
1/9/2012  7:17:47 PM  BlackJax96: I'm off to type it up
1/9/2012  7:23:23 PM  Demonslayerx8: ok
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 11, 2012, 12:31:08 AM
well only some of it if i recall... this is wat he told me via msn yesterday
Ooo, this ought to be nice. Lots of people might be able to improve upon that knowledge too. BlackJax, you better post the 10 first posts incase you want to fit room for other filetypes >.>

I guess people have forgotten about my thread >_>

granted it needs an update...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Well my thread won't be specifically on how to read the format.
I'm going to explain the things that people don't know how to do currently along with the format.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 11, 2012, 01:20:36 AM
Is it as complete as BJ's?
@Xiggah: mine gives the exact known MDL0 format specs...
(as of my last update)

I'm trying to UD it now,
but am getting tired of the lag and the forum errors due to this crappy connection >:O

perhapse I'll UD it tomorrow -.-*

@BJ:
ok... I guess that would help >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Well your thread does have some things missing/mislabeled.
I'd tell you what to change/add, but knowing you, you'd just argue with me.  :(
It's easier to just start my own. :P

January 11, 2012, 01:40:36 AM #8083 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:42:10 AM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 11, 2012, 01:32:04 AM
Well your thread does have some things missing/mislabeled.
I'd tell you what to change/add, but knowing you, you'd just argue with me.  :(
It's easier to just start my own. :P

that's what the discussion thread was for...

go ahead and tell me,
I promise I won't argue KK :)

IK I do have a few things mislabled,
but most of it is correct >_>
(I'll fix it tomorrow) ;)

just tell me any corrections you have for me... KK
[/embarrasing suck-up] -.-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I already started typing the post anyway, so I'll just finish it.

Btw, u betta kno dat Kirby has an :af: on it (testing stuff):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.