Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on January 21, 2012, 01:31:40 PM
1 request at a time plz :P

I have 3 including yours:

-import object/vert/normal/uv data (yours, somewhat)
- multi-texturing
- verson to version conversion/export (already being worked on)
I didn't know you worked on brawlbox...
but I'm really confused. all I want is for the import object function to be fixed. I don't really get what you mean. Explain please if you can.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 01:34:47 PM
I didn't know you worked on brawlbox...
but I'm really confused. all I want is for the import object function to be fixed. I don't really get what you mean. Explain please if you can.


There are already requests. BlackJax has a time limit he made himself, so he's trying his best to get er doneeee
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 01:34:47 PM
I didn't know you worked on brawlbox...
but I'm really confused. all I want is for the import object function to be fixed. I don't really get what you mean. Explain please if you can.

I don't

but you can't rush BJ like that man...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

sorry, I don't want to rush him I just want it to get fixed. The weird thing is he says it works fine with his, so it might be fixed on this one.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 02:06:18 PM
sorry, I don't want to rush him I just want it to get fixed. The weird thing is he says it works fine with his, so it might be fixed on this one.
yeh...

try sending what you want to work to him,
and have hime try it for you...

that way he'll recieve the error.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Thanks, I'll do that!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

multi-texturing:

glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB) #UV0
LoadTextures('myTexture0.png') #custom function
glEnable(GL_TEXTURE_2D) #blah


repeat the above for textures 1-7

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 02:06:18 PM
sorry, I don't want to rush him I just want it to get fixed. The weird thing is he says it works fine with his, so it might be fixed on this one.
dude i have no issue's with the Object Importer... i mean after u save the materials gets a bit messed up, but u can easily fix that man... >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

uhhh, how?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 21, 2012, 07:26:33 PM #8274 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:28:47 PM by Nymph
Quote from: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 07:22:08 PM
uhhh, how?
first look at the new objects u imported inside the expanded MDL0... u'll notice that those objects has no materials listed in them... so now go to ur materials and look the the new 1's that was added.. go back to the objects and add the material name to that object (if there's more than 1 new material, u'll have to guess which 1 goes to it), after that, go through the other materials and fix them since they'll most likely be rename to something else...

pretty much, the object importer DOES work, but its not flawless, and BJ knows how to fix that properly (but he hasnt had time to do it).. u just gotta get off ur ass and fix stuff manually.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 21, 2012, 07:26:33 PM
first look at the new objects u imported inside the expanded MDL0... u'll notice that those objects has no materials listed in them... so now go to ur materials and look the the new 1's that was added.. go back to the objects and add the material name to that object (if there's more than 1 new material, u'll have to guess which 1 goes to it), after that, go through the other materials and fix them since they'll most likely be rename to something else...

pretty much, the object importer DOES work, but its not flawless, and BJ isnt quite sure how to fix that properly.. u just gotta get off ur ass and fix stuff manually.
Thanks, but don't you think you could of left out the last sentence? I don't know much about fixing stuff.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 07:29:24 PM
Thanks, but don't you think you could of left out the last sentence? I don't know much about fixing stuff.

wat.

January 21, 2012, 07:33:26 PM #8277 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:34:59 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: KnightMario on January 21, 2012, 07:29:24 PM
Thanks, but don't you think you could of left out the last sentence? I don't know much about fixing stuff.

What da heck? are yuh talking about?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 21, 2012, 07:33:26 PM
What da heck? are yuh talking about?

Quote from: Nymph on January 21, 2012, 07:26:33 PM
u just gotta get off ur ass and fix stuff manually.

Which was unnecessary in my opinion as well.

January 21, 2012, 07:42:13 PM #8279 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:44:40 PM by Tcll
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 21, 2012, 07:40:34 PM
Which was unnecessary in my opinion as well.
*cough* agreed

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.