Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 22, 2012, 12:53:00 AM #8325 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:01:19 AM by Tcll
seems BJ has become Ignatious Bartholimu Trolling :vyse:

EDIT:
aww...
Kryal's only visiting =3=

and BJ, yur free to do what you want (if you havn't seen) ;)

EDIT2:
you replied while I was editing XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I thorougly enjoy seeing people get ninja'd. XDDD

January 22, 2012, 01:05:29 AM #8327 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:06:22 AM by Tcll
I just realized something odd...

after my pointless arguent with Kryal,
he left...

I just now send him a PM, after that long while,
and we end up hearing from him

I feel there's something spooky going on,
and it involves me... >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 01:05:29 AM
I just realized something odd...

after my pointless arguent with Kryal,
he left...

I just now reply to him, after that long while,
and we end up hearing from him

I feel there's something spooky going on,
and it involves me... >_>

You're creeping me out man. :srs:
He did pm me though :D But he didn't say much, just asked me if I had questions.
OH BOY DO I HAVE QUESTIONS.

January 22, 2012, 01:12:27 AM #8329 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:16:28 AM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 22, 2012, 01:07:09 AM
You're creeping me out man. :srs:
He did pm me though :D But he didn't say much, just asked me if I had questions.
OH BOY DO I HAVE QUESTIONS.

you're not the only one :vyse: + :srs:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Wow, this sounds exciting. :D Can't wait to see what he'll end up bringing you, BJ!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 01:18:01 AM
Wow, this sounds exciting. :D Can't wait to see what he'll end up bringing you, BJ!

Well he said he's only visiting, so like I said, he won't be coding anything new. I'm still on my own. :|

January 22, 2012, 01:21:03 AM #8332 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:22:47 AM by Tcll
I've got so much hype built up right now I- *dies*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 01:21:03 AM
I've got so much hype built up right now I- *dies*

I hope he'll answer coding questions. XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 22, 2012, 01:22:02 AM
I hope he'll answer coding questions. XD
I have Q's about the MDL0 format to ask >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 01:23:44 AM
I have Q's about the MDL0 format to ask >_>
inb4bjsaysihavealltheMDL0format
............
:vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 01:23:44 AM
I have Q's about the MDL0 format to ask >_>

Just wait until my MDL0 thread is done... :P

Where can I find this thread? I'm interested in learning about MDL0.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 01:27:51 AM
Where can I find this thread? I'm interested in learning about MDL0.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39649.0

Maybe I should ask for it to be pinned?

Quote from: Nymph on January 22, 2012, 01:25:34 AM
inb4bjsaysihavealltheMDL0format
............
:vyse:
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 22, 2012, 01:27:02 AM
Just wait until my MDL0 thread is done... :P
successful ninja was successful!

QuoteBlackJax96 says:
*LOL
*and phuck uuuuuuu
*ninja'd
Demonslayerx8 says:
*LOOOOL
*/badass
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady