Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So he's not on Lucas anymore? Shame.

Quote from: frostymm on January 22, 2012, 02:29:08 AM
My post has been sitting in that help thread for a week as the latest post T.T I'm never gonna get GA2 N done at this rate. Guess I'll just have to fall back on Pac-Man or revamp Klonoa >.>

Me wants Pac-Man

Though this is off topic >.> I'll say that if we do the revamp of Klonoa its probably going over DK simply because he's easier to port and he can walk around with enemies grabbed.
As far as Pac-Man goes, it's a bit more likely. We have the model T-stanced and everything.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.


Wario probably, I hate the character and he already has the whole eating thing coded n whatnot and he has the bones for it. Ronald wants it over Wolf though so I guess we'll see.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

You people.
Go talk about in another thread. :|
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 22, 2012, 03:18:22 AM
You people.
Go talk about in another thread. :|
^ this
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey hey I was just answering their questions >.> I did mention that it was a bit off-topic.
So... how bout that next BB release? Can't wait to have real-time PSA editing where I can see where the hitboxes are at what frames.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

I can't wait either. Positioning hitboxes can be quite the pain in the neck.


Quote from: Xiggah on January 22, 2012, 09:18:18 AM
*module editing hype*
Whaaaaat?! :O
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

January 22, 2012, 10:40:10 AM #8366 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:19:04 AM by Tcll
I'm hyped for script and logic editing as well :D

EDIT:
lol
I'm still wierded out by what happened with Kryal...

he replied to my message exactly 5 minutes after I sent it O.o
and that was his first return...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 22, 2012, 12:55:37 PM #8367 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:56:42 PM by Tcll
sry for D-post...
but it's kindof important in relations to Brbx...

actually, it's about some findings on OpenGL

anyways...
don't use GL ARB
use GLSL

GL ARB has actually been causing me problems with glEnd() >_>

EDIT:
forgot to mention GL ARB was depricated in GL 3.0 <_<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

O.K., I've found a work around my previous problem, so you don't need to do that. But can you make some special function to delete polygons? it's taking forever.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 22, 2012, 01:32:04 PM #8369 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:17:31 PM by Tcll
here's a good src for you BJ:

http://www.clockworkcoders.com/oglsl/tutorial8.htm

I just have to figure out how to get this working in my program DX
(Texture2 is supposed to roll over the spinning cube) >_>

I hope it helps you out with the multiple UV channels and such ;)
and also Samus's reflection texture :P

EDIT:
tutorial 10 is toon shading :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.