Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 68 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 01:32:04 PM
here's a good src for you BJ:

http://www.clockworkcoders.com/oglsl/tutorial8.htm

I just have to figure out how to get this working in my program DX
(Texture2 is supposed to roll over the spinning cube) >_>

I hope it helps you out with the multiple UV channels and such ;)
and also Samus's reflection texture :P

EDIT:
tutorial 10 is toon shading :D

I know how to do it, but I don't know how to port the shader creation function to C#. I tried already and it said it couldn't find an entry point in opengl32.dll. Then I checked my OpenGL version, 2.1, which is above the requirements for shaders. ._.

Can you also add a function to replace materials without all of the bones disappearing? I need it to happen for one of my hacks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on January 22, 2012, 06:41:30 PM
Can you also add a function to replace materials without all of the bones disappearing? I need it to happen for one of my hacks.

LOL what?

Quote from: KnightMario on January 22, 2012, 06:41:30 PM
Can you also add a function to replace materials without all of the bones disappearing? I need it to happen for one of my hacks.
How do you even

 *facepalm* you have to replace objects' materials when you use the import object function.
I need to replace mario's materials with the yellow alloy's so mario will be golden, and it works except all of his bones disappear, and it makes him super glitchy. that's why I need it. and it looks like I DO need the replace object function after all. so can you put those in?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Since I know how shaders work now, I did this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, the Konstant Color Selection in all the Brawlbox versions was displaying the value for the Konstant Alpha Selection so I fixed it.

Kool stuff Bj! Ceep up the great work.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I Think.... Kryal would like to join you Bj.....
>.>

...

<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also good job there :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 22, 2012, 08:10:53 PM
I Think.... Kryal would like to join you Bj.....
>.>

...

<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also good job there :)

Wait, where is that?
It'd be cool if he helped me code a few things that I've been stuck on :D

Smashboards.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


January 22, 2012, 08:17:59 PM #8380 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:36:14 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Infernape99 on January 22, 2012, 08:16:02 PM
Smashboards.

Yeah, I know that... >.>
Somebody needs to tell him to register over here... <.<

Edit: I sent him an email. ;D

Here's what little I found from SRT0 unknown edits: The differences are hard to see, but it seems to change how the semi-invisibility effect warps the texture onto the model. Basically, when it takes the image behind the model and warps the image onto the model, the texture displays differently, it looks like higher numbers are fuzzy while smaller numbers are clearer. I'll still need to test more.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 23, 2012, 12:11:33 AM
Here's what little I found from SRT0 unknown edits: The differences are hard to see, but it seems to change how the semi-invisibility effect warps the texture onto the model. Basically, when it takes the image behind the model and warps the image onto the model, the texture displays differently, it looks like higher numbers are fuzzy while smaller numbers are clearer. I'll still need to test more.
so that 1 might stand for "Texture Quality/Size"?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Or it could be a blur feature.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: Nymph on January 23, 2012, 12:18:31 AM
so that 1 might stand for "Texture Quality/Size"?

It's definitely something to do with how the texture displays on the model, I just can't quite put my finger on it yet. I'll have to save a Brawl replay switching between the edited SRT0 files to see the results best. Though I think researching a similar SRT0 equivalent that's already defined would help better, surely there's another system out there using Texture movement animations.