Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SeriousPhatage on January 25, 2012, 07:54:25 AM
So will we be able to save in this new brawlbox or do we have to revert back to v0.65 to save?
it should be able to save 100% properly, and will have PAT0, SCN0, and SRT0 rebuilding. also fixed normals for DAE imports, and a whole bunch of other stuff... 1 thing that im not gonna say tho, but BJ has it working somewhat for model previewer ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Xiggah on January 25, 2012, 07:58:10 AMWe'll bring up G&W enough times until the keyframes gets fixed :P Asides from Game&Watch, it makes me wonder what other animations we view incorrectly. No wonder BJ didn't mention PAT0 files on the to-do list of files to decipher, it must already be done. Good work deciphering PAT0. You should teach me your art of file deciphering so i can teach others >.> And the new Brawlbox won't be a beta, (I think) so it should be able to save properly.
I know one thing that doesn't views correct in BB and that's lucas "snake" O.o
in brawl it's always in scale "1.1.1" with no ugly strectes but in BB it's get's ugly strectes, also it gets the same effect if you editing it in brawl.

you want me to teach how to deciphering though hex? I feeling honored x3
but it's hard to explain and I have learn all by myself o:
when I looked into it no one have looked into it as much as I did for one-two years ago
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 25, 2012, 08:22:54 AM
I know one thing that doesn't views correct in BB and that's lucas "snake" O.o
in brawl it's always in scale "1.1.1" with no ugly strectes but in BB it's get's ugly strectes, also it gets the same effect if you editing it in brawl.

you want me to teach how to deciphering though hex? I feeling honored x3
but it's hard to explain and I have learn all by myself o:
when I looked into it no one have looked into it as much as I did for one-two years ago

Ah, I see what you mean. That does look weird.
Deciphering does sound hard to explain, but at least hexing is easy! And I remember what that was like, researching on our own. We all seemed to be looking into our own things years ago, I remember when BlackJax started this thread and spent most of his time rebuilding those MDL0 files. That's why I started that file parsing thread of mine, to encourage people to work together

January 25, 2012, 07:55:37 PM #8433 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 08:03:38 PM by dekupk5
I cant re import dae models to mdl0 models into Skyward Sword with your program. Why is that? Is this only for SSBB? Sorry for the N00b question, but I need answers.

Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 06:01:46 AM
if any1 can figure it out, u get a cookie! (i kno wat it is tho :P)

He is trying to make the models look like in game.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 25, 2012, 08:27:13 PM
He is trying to make the models look like in game.
bzzzt wrong :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Making emerald texture show?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 09:46:27 PM
Making emerald texture show?
also wrong... only 1 who does know it me, BJ, and Xiggah
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 09:52:26 PM
also wrong... only 1 who does know it me, BJ, and Xiggah
Y U 3 TEASE US?! YUNO.png
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 09:53:16 PM
Y U 3 TEASE US?! YUNO.png
like i said... its only for the model previewer.. keep guessing ;)

and y we like to tease u all.... cause all 3 of r awesome bro's :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 09:55:55 PM
like i said... its only for the model previewer.. keep guessing ;)

and y we like to tease u all.... cause all 3 of r awesome bro's :vyse:
Characters that have flat eyes will blink? ._.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 10:00:04 PM
Characters that have flat eyes will blink? ._.
bzzzzt WRONG again
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I give up :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Normals will show up properly?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


1. Textures will be animated in the previewer by SRT0s. That's the answer. :srs:
2. I am actually working on making models look exactly like in game and display "emerald" textures (which are actually just sphere mapped and forced to face the camera, which is why they can't be animated by SRT0), so those aren't really wrong answers.
3. Normals are already fixed for the display
4. PAT0s aren't really rebuildable yet... I've said this multiple times and I'll say it again; Bero coded PAT0 nodes. I need to go and fix up his code so it rebuilds flawlessly.