Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That's four to late :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

sorry :-[
Ah! Boy am I getting ninja'd today.
EDIT2: again! >:(
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

0.65c, time to test things again!

I bet brawlbox will combine all hacking tools eventually and BlackJax will rule the world of hacking
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

February 05, 2012, 02:13:39 AM #8809 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:19:13 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 05, 2012, 01:29:47 AM
Swag
Mangoes.
Gonna try it out.

Will it keep the weights when you export the model to DAE?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 05, 2012, 02:13:39 AM
Mangoes.
Gonna try it out.

Will it keep the weights when you export the model to DAE?

It always did.
Just press "Reset" on the drop-down menu of the 3ds Max logo on the top right before importing the DAE and it will always import perfectly.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 05, 2012, 01:29:47 AM
Swag
Swag? I like that swag, it's so amazing that--

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey, a new brawlbox.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

February 05, 2012, 03:52:33 AM #8813 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:15:25 AM by frostymm
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 04, 2012, 11:32:08 PM
Nope

What happened to v0.65b Beta's hurtbox editor?
Edit: Fixed, just had to capitalize a b.


I posted this before XD but whenever I try to change what bone a hurtbox is connected to and save I get this error
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Though it doesn't matter anymore cause you fixed it =3 Love ya man <3

Though I did find a glitch, when you have a moveset file open, sometimes even if you click close, it won't show the moveset file anymore and it'll look like you've closed it but brawlbox will still have it open so you can't save over it if you re-open it afterward.
And then also if you change one of the hurtboxes to be over a bone that a hurtbox is already over, even if you change one of them afterward, it'll crash brawlbox if you attempt to save.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: frostymm on February 05, 2012, 03:52:33 AMI posted this before XD but whenever I try to change what bone a hurtbox is connected to and save I get this error
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: Though it doesn't matter anymore cause you fixed it =3 Love ya man <3 Though I did find a glitch, when you have a moveset file open, sometimes even if you click close, it won't show the moveset file anymore and it'll look like you've closed it but brawlbox will still have it open so you can't save over it if you re-open it afterward. And then also if you change one of the hurtboxes to be over a bone that a hurtbox is already over, even if you change one of them afterward, it'll crash brawlbox if you attempt to save.

I have the same problem, and I was given no answer.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell the metal adder adds metal fine, but it's white. :srs:

I'll fix it...

Quote from: frostymm on February 05, 2012, 03:52:33 AM
I posted this before XD but whenever I try to change what bone a hurtbox is connected to and save I get this error
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Though it doesn&#039;t matter anymore cause you fixed it =3 Love ya man &lt;3

Though I did find a glitch, when you have a moveset file open, sometimes even if you click close, it won&#039;t show the moveset file anymore and it&#039;ll look like you&#039;ve closed it but brawlbox will still have it open so you can&#039;t save over it if you re-open it afterward.
And then also if you change one of the hurtboxes to be over a bone that a hurtbox is already over, even if you change one of them afterward, it&#039;ll crash brawlbox if you attempt to save.

Why would you want to save after closing the file anyway.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 05, 2012, 04:27:05 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell the metal adder adds metal fine, but it's white. :srs:

I'll fix it...

Why would you want to save after closing the file anyway.

Its more like if you pull up the file to look at the hurtboxes, realize they're screwed up so you close it and open the other file to see where they're supposed to go and then reopen the first.
So more like you close something and then reopen it and save. Or close something and open it up in another window at some point. I just copied the file and pasted it somewhere else and worked off of the copy for a quick work-around.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

i was wondering.. will u be able to copy and paste psa coding from one instance to another in brawl box? that was something that always bugged me in psa, was having to open a file, copy what u were gonna change and then close it, then open the file u were gonna change and paste it. u would have to do that several times if there was anything in any of the other tabs for the psa (main, other, etc)

Fixed the metal adder and updated the download.

Quote from: frostymm on February 05, 2012, 04:38:19 AM
Its more like if you pull up the file to look at the hurtboxes, realize they're screwed up so you close it and open the other file to see where they're supposed to go and then reopen the first.
So more like you close something and then reopen it and save. Or close something and open it up in another window at some point. I just copied the file and pasted it somewhere else and worked off of the copy for a quick work-around.

Well it's still a WIP so stuff like that should be expected, I guess.

Quote from: Sirkura on February 05, 2012, 05:03:23 AM
i was wondering.. will u be able to copy and paste psa coding from one instance to another in brawl box? that was something that always bugged me in psa, was having to open a file, copy what u were gonna change and then close it, then open the file u were gonna change and paste it. u would have to do that several times if there was anything in any of the other tabs for the psa (main, other, etc)

It will once it's done.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 05, 2012, 06:15:53 AM
Fixed the metal adder and updated the download.
I'll test it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]