Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shadic on February 08, 2012, 06:07:00 AM
One humble suggestion that I would have mentioned before if I didn't realize that this wasn't how it worked:


That would be a nice add, when we only want to copy one bone rotations and/or translations.

or better if hide a bone in the bone names in model preview
and then paste a key frame from a animation to a other

so that bone or more bones you have hided will not be touched
like if you wanted key frame from a animation but only wanted to have Legs/knees from that key frame
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 08, 2012, 05:56:50 PM #8912 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:37:28 PM by namq
Sounds like a good add also :-)

EDIT:

@BJ:

would brawlbox .66 support the preview gfx from psa?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


would be great to make hitboxes size in the preview same size of gfx :-)

I'll be waiting for the reply <3

Quote from: Shadic on February 08, 2012, 06:07:00 AM
One humble suggestion that I would have mentioned before if I didn't realize that this wasn't how it worked:

Quote from: Mariodk on February 08, 2012, 05:55:07 PM
or better if hide a bone in the bone names in model preview
and then paste a key frame from a animation to a other

so that bone or more bones you have hided will not be touched
like if you wanted key frame from a animation but only wanted to have Legs/knees from that key frame

I'm actually going to doing a major restructuring of the model previewer for the next release, so I'll just add all that stuff in then.

Quote from: namq on February 08, 2012, 05:56:50 PM
Sounds like a good add also :-)

EDIT:

@BJ:

would brawlbox .66 support the preview gfx from psa?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


would be great to make hitboxes size in the preview same size of gfx :-)

I&#039;ll be waiting for the reply &lt;3

Brawlbox will do it all in due time.

For some reason I cannot use the newest update of brawlbox, when I try to run the application, my computer says it is unable to.

Quote from: Kirby killer on February 09, 2012, 12:01:07 AM
For some reason I cannot use the newest update of brawlbox, when I try to run the application, my computer says it is unable to.
lolfail :vyse:

ur cpu sucks, or maybe u dont have the latest .net
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 09, 2012, 12:15:21 AM
lolfail :vyse:

ur cpu sucks, or maybe u dont have the latest .net

Typical internet response... Microsoft .Net Framework, download it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2012, 12:00:44 AM
I'm actually going to doing a major restructuring of the model previewer for the next release, so I'll just add all that stuff in then.

Eep. Another inconvenient time to be coding in the model previewer, how thoughtful of me...

Real time PSA Editing would be the best feature for me (especially the hitbox viewer), cant wait for it.

Im tired of turning on/off the wii just to test the edited PSA because USB Device+Riivolution+beyonds XML = Slow loading

Quote from: hero3120 on February 09, 2012, 05:40:36 AM
Real time PSA Editing would be the best feature for me (especially the hitbox viewer), cant wait for it.

Im tired of turning on/off the wii just to test the edited PSA because USB Device+Riivolution+beyonds XML = Slow loading
Learn how to use RiiFS, and you can stream your files to the wii through internet.
No need to restart your wii, just update your hacks and re-load them in Brawl.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Having the model previewer able to display textures that are mapped to normals would be nice. It currently just displays it white (as if there were no textures at all).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would assume this is being worked on already, if you're re-coding the entire model editor.

It's all a matter of having the proper render tools: Research into OpenGL and a few notes from the Dolphin emulator.

February 10, 2012, 12:49:34 AM #8921 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:54:41 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 09, 2012, 05:45:07 PM
Having the model previewer able to display textures that are mapped to normals would be nice. It currently just displays it white (as if there were no textures at all).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would assume this is being worked on already, if you're re-coding the entire model editor.

Yeah I'm working on it, I need to be able to render shaders and material flags first so that all texture layers are visible when I test special texture coordinates. Only the first texture reference is visible atm (unless there are transparent pixels) and there are some transparency problems; the model viewer still needs more work.

By the way BJ: Have you tested out which export settings for Objects work best with Brawlbox? We have the .DAEs down to an art but nothing on objects.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 10, 2012, 02:04:07 AM
By the way BJ: Have you tested out which export settings for Objects work best with Brawlbox? We have the .DAEs down to an art but nothing on objects.

What do you mean?
Just export as .obj

I thought there might have been some more picky settings like the .DAE export, from Y/Z flip to Quad/Triangles and such.