Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 74 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 21, 2012, 05:34:35 AM
Does the animation rig and exporter have
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


.....No  :'(

Heheh I love how my Added bones broke the rules XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Brawlbox's help section should have the data limits and bone requirements for each character >>

I agree with above.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: UltraMario on February 22, 2012, 01:43:18 AM
Is there a version of Brawlbox for Mac OS X 1.6?
nope sorry, its for windows only... look for a windows emulator or something if u want to use Brawlbox
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 21, 2012, 03:14:13 AM
Does the texture have a palette? Is it linked in the MDL0?
What other things did you change?

Brawlbox really doesn't 'recalculate' anything if you don't move/add/remove any nodes.
I did remove a node; I removed a material that would just be a duplicate anyway.
The texture has no palette, and the texture reference was automatically added (so it was linked in the mdl0).

All I changed were this:
Removed "tx_yoshi_eye" material
Set Texture reference on other material (changed from "tx_yoshi_all" to "metal00")
Changed some texture settings (set them to match a Metal material, to have refracting textures)
Set both Objects to use "tx_yoshi_all" material

However, it does this on my kart model too, and I didn't modify the model itself: I just used BrawlBox to replace a texture (because it make nice, high-quality texture imports).

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 22, 2012, 04:43:33 AM
I did remove a node; I removed a material that would just be a duplicate anyway.
The texture has no palette, and the texture reference was automatically added (so it was linked in the mdl0).

All I changed were this:
Removed "tx_yoshi_eye" material
Set Texture reference on other material (changed from "tx_yoshi_all" to "metal00")
Changed some texture settings (set them to match a Metal material, to have refracting textures)
Set both Objects to use "tx_yoshi_all" material

However, it does this on my kart model too, and I didn't modify the model itself: I just used BrawlBox to replace a texture (because it make nice, high-quality texture imports).

Oh. It might just be a problem I haven't come across with v11 models or that offset/part2 bug I mentioned that's causing that... Double check all the settings in the materials against an official model just to make sure.

Yet another day with no livestream... how can I live with myself

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 22, 2012, 01:50:03 AM
nope sorry, its for windows only... look for a windows emulator or something if u want to use Brawlbox
And there's no hope for a Mac port because it uses Windows-specific libraries.

BJ.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 21, 2012, 04:04:08 AM
I may be clueless on this, but is there a way to mass add bones? Like, punching in a number of bones that you want? Or do you have to add them one by one?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


An animation porter that could port animations from one game to a character's bones in brawl would be wonderful. And I mean taking the animation from the original character's bones, and recreating it from scratch over the new characters bones. =3

PSA-ing Scervo would be MUCH easier if that worked =3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 05:36:24 PM
An animation porter that could port animations from one game to a character's bones in brawl would be wonderful. And I mean taking the animation from the original character's bones, and recreating it from scratch over the new characters bones. =3
If we were to port other animations to brawl, we would first have to figure out the format of those animations first, before it can be made.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on February 22, 2012, 06:12:59 PM
If we were to port other animations to brawl, we would first have to figure out the format of those animations first, before it can be made.

Well, Skyward sword uses CHR0's too :/ I don't know if it's a different kind of CHR0 than the one brawl uses, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing :)

I really need to learn hex editing and file parsing...if only to crack down on animation files and sound files. (Especially BRSAR =3 )

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 06:39:10 PM
Well, Skyward sword uses CHR0's too :/ I don't know if it's a different kind of CHR0 than the one brawl uses, but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing :)

I really need to learn hex editing and file parsing...if only to crack down on animation files and sound files. (Especially BRSAR =3 )
SS CHR0's are version5 while brawl is version4... and uses a different boneset
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady