Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


please add: import/duplicate verticies.
better bone support.
object deleter. (right click, delete that doesn't crash)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 10:02:55 PM
please add: import/duplicate verticies.
better bone support.
object deleter. (right click, delete that doesn't crash)
i never had problems with those man.. by that i mean the bone adder, and object deleter
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 15, 2012, 11:33:53 PM
ah i see... also BJ... i came across a small glitch with that autoaddmetal :srs:

some of the metal materials has a shaderstage of 1 instead of 4.. not sure y it does that O_o

k

Quote from: Carnage on March 16, 2012, 08:00:56 AM
Bj i just saved a motion in the newest 65c after cleaning alot of animations and it went corrupt :S and its not the first time this happens to me  also im using the latest after you fixed 65c, now i lost all the animations since i cant view the animation folder because it crashed is there any way of recovereing the animations?

http://www.mediafire.com/?b7bos5au7harret

nope

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on March 18, 2012, 07:07:35 PM
Have you had any more progress fixing up V11 MDL0's?

yep, along with supporting all the animation format versions used by MKW.

Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 10:02:55 PM
please add: import/duplicate verticies.
better bone support.
object deleter. (right click, delete that doesn't crash)

no, done, done

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 09:36:59 AM
@blackjax96
can you get this button:

back from brawlbox V0,65B beta to the next brawlbox?
its really useful for make like fire mario transfrom to SMBZ mario moveset v3,Fire mario as FS eyes or other texture changes by using model changers bones like eyeyellow or mario´s hair model changer bones or for other chars. too
it will also be helpfull if you make this button to at same time copy the Material
like if you copy a polygon you copy the Material the polygon use and make the copyed polygon to use the copyed Material
will make it alot easyer to make other FS eyes on brawl chars. or use a other texture on a model changer like as fire mario transfrom

it will also be helpfull if you can port polygons from one vertex to a other vertex
like port something from a Dr. mario vertex to over a normal brawl mario model (so you can use dr. mario outfit as FS eyes and Brawl mario without FS eyes or for other chars. too like super sonic vertex as FS eyes on sonic)

I don't plan on removing it.

man, looks like I'm going to HxD.
and by done do you mean in the new one or already in 65c? because neither work for me.
(I mostly want to be able to delete bones)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 10:19:20 PM
man, looks like I'm going to HxD.
and by done do you mean in the new one or already in 65c? because neither work for me.
(I mostly want to be able to delete bones)


You can delete anything in v0.65c. Just click delete on the right click menu, it's really not hard. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 18, 2012, 10:40:22 PM
You can delete anything in v0.65c. Just click delete on the right click menu, it's really not hard. :srs:
i had several times like if you delete the bone and then the object it crahses this happened to me a few times
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 18, 2012, 10:11:18 PMI don't plan on removing it.
so it is going to be in next brawlbox maybe?
cuz its not in the newest
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 10:45:43 PM
i had several times like if you delete the bone and then the object it crahses this happened to me a few times
same for me when I delete objects.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey BJ, quick question about the .DAE importer. :)

Say I want to do something simple, like import a new sword over Link's regular sword.
Could I just delete the sword polygons and rig those?
Or would I have to Re-Rig link entirely?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 19, 2012, 10:39:03 PM
Hey BJ, quick question about the .DAE importer. :)

Say I want to do something simple, like import a new sword over Link's regular sword.
Could I just delete the sword polygons and rig those?
Or would I have to Re-Rig link entirely?
Object importer.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



That's all well and good except that the model I want to import over links sword requires moving the ken edge bone (whatever bone links sword attacks are linked to) a bit :/ that and the model is actually several models that form one object. (One of the blades from Okami)

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but PAT entries get corrupted in v.65c for me.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2d273r.jpg

The left one is the corrupted one and the right one is what it's supposed to look like. All PAT entries are corrupted.
I had to preview them on v.65 because the newest version won't let you preview PAT entries apparently.

What this looks like in game is all icons are black, all characters are named Mario, stock counter is always zero, etc. Basically whatever uses PAT entries doesn't work properly.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the compression issue, and the fact that I have to use an older BBox to compress the file.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on March 20, 2012, 03:32:50 PM
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but PAT entries get corrupted in v.65c for me.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2d273r.jpg

The left one is the corrupted one and the right one is what it's supposed to look like. All PAT entries are corrupted.
I had to preview them on v.65 because the newest version won't let you preview PAT entries apparently.

What this looks like in game is all icons are black, all characters are named Mario, stock counter is always zero, etc. Basically whatever uses PAT entries doesn't work properly.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the compression issue, and the fact that I have to use an older BBox to compress the file.
the next release will have support for PAT0.. but yeah Blackjax already knew bout the PAT0 issue's
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady