Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's probably been asked a million times, but is the tristripper gonna be fully functional for .66?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 09, 2012, 02:46:12 AM
It's probably been asked a million times, but is the tristripper gonna be fully functional for .66?

No...

Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 02:27:18 AM
lulz

well I have some random good news, REFT Images now import properly and look great in-game. I think I fixed SRT0 too. Just gotta fix CHR0 and SHP0 and I can release possibly tonight, but don't count on it because that way there's no way you can be disappointed lol

There's also some extremely minor REL and SZS parsing that I'll just leave in there too. All BB does to SZS atm is decompress it if it's a YAZ0. Don't make me regret it and have to take them out because you think they're supposed to work, like the PMD importer that I started a while back. :srs:
thats some good news

imma try those srt0 and chr0 fixes once out!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

@BJ: alrighty then :3

just don't regret it XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Damn.
At least we get all these sexy features.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@BJ

as u said we can actually edit character movesets in brawlbox .65c I tried it.

- We can edit the .pac out of the model previewer.
- Not sure but, the "Add"/"Modify"/"Remove" fuctions do nothing.
*That is when clicking the "sub action" with the folder Icon*

The stuff in the lightningh icon which are the PSA events it's how we can edit the stuff but currently not being able to add lines would not benefit me when using this kind of editor.

Model previewer we cannot edit the PSA stuff only in the main brawlbox we are able to edit what is available for us.

If only on version .66 we could actually be able to not view hitboxes but edit the .pacs so I have the bone reference and PSA in the same place (althou viewing hitboxes would help me balance all the hard work I've been doing)

BJ: I know rel have won but I also know that you will get version .67 done faster than .66 :)

When .66 is out I will be hype to try rels and wait for the Arrival of moveset editor :)

@Tcll

Can you link me to a thread which says the filesize limits of the character .pacs?

**I know there is no such thing about file size limits, it's about RAM and some other stuff from chip and lol more other stuff, but I need it as I cannot expand RAM to the wii atm and I can't use riivolution to have no file size problems.

Link me please as I'm doing some major mechanics which atm for some characters have increased from 220 to 238


out of topic:
Limegreen FTW

Quote from: namq on April 09, 2012, 03:15:41 AM
@BJ

as u said we can actually edit character movesets in brawlbox .65c I tried it.

- We can edit the .pac out of the model previewer.
- Not sure but, the "Add"/"Modify"/"Remove" fuctions do nothing.
*That is when clicking the "sub action" with the folder Icon*

The stuff in the lightningh icon which are the PSA events it's how we can edit the stuff but currently not being able to add lines would not benefit me when using this kind of editor.

Model previewer we cannot edit the PSA stuff only in the main brawlbox we are able to edit what is available for us.

Read
I never said you could edit anything, just view it.
wait for v0.67


@namq: actually, IDK where that thread is XD

btw, my color's 'lime', not 'limegreen' :3
('#00FF00' FTW)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

v5 CHR0 did start at 0, and it's been fixed.
Now I just need to fix SHP0 and check it for a 0th frame (:srs:) and I can release, I 'spose.
I'll just release it tomorrow morning.

Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 04:03:51 AM
v5 CHR0 did start at 0, and it's been fixed.
Now I just need to fix SHP0 and check it for a 0th frame (:srs:) and I can release, I 'spose.
I'll just release it tomorrow morning.
awesome... and plus ur on ur spring break too... so lucky u. others r now gonna hate u! xD

jk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 03:20:23 AM
Read
I never said you could edit anything, just view it.
wait for v0.67



I deserve the slap :-(
x10 slaps I suppose T_T

Hype :D!

Quote from: DSX8 on April 09, 2012, 04:05:03 AM
awesome... and plus ur on ur spring break too... so lucky u. others r now gonna hate u! xD

jk

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All these differing frame counts are making syncing animations in the viewer confusing :srs:

Quote from: Nico on April 09, 2012, 04:28:58 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All these differing frame counts are making syncing animations in the viewer confusing :srs:
Orly?

and y is that? xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Manki on April 09, 2012, 04:33:57 AM
Lol. BJ, could you do a share screen? I want a mid-night release.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would but my freaking router turns off in 24 minutes, even though I can still use my computer until midnight or later (earlier?). :srs:

Quote from: DSX8 on April 09, 2012, 04:31:21 AM
Orly?

and y is that? xD

Because Nintendo tries to be as confusing as possible