Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 01:09:49 AM
I'll be honest, you did help me figure out some stuff in the texture references that was previously unknown by sending me that Colors model a while back. Other than that, not much. >.>

Anyway I don't have any freaking models that are bad to test it because I'm so awesome so yeah I hope it works. :|

Well, that Link still didn't work when I tried to save it with B2. That was the only thing I had time for. Other than that, school has had me whipped.

-.-

Well, at least I did something. Also, that Mediafire's getting shot up from all the requests. It won't DL. (Not that it's a problem you can fix lol.)



Quote from: Albafika on April 10, 2012, 01:15:17 AM
Y u no add source code?!

cuz I still have to rar it and stuff

April 10, 2012, 01:21:31 AM #9573 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:26:40 AM by Infernape99
Sorry but...
ah bug...
http://www.mediafire.com/?skdt1fvv9ufh563
i just uncheck da All and happend dat

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i got an error by trying to edit a model with no polygons.. i thought u already had that fixed :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

so i guess the Tristripper didnt work?  :-\

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 10, 2012, 01:28:43 AM
so i guess the Tristripper didnt work?  :-\
It's not included.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*cries*

oh well. Still a cool update :P

April 10, 2012, 02:35:03 AM #9578 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:44:48 AM by Eternal Yoshi
.rel is clearly more important since deciphering those things will be the final key into breaking our limits in Brawl hacking.

It also can make steps ahead regarding things like say...... hitboxes and events in stages, making certain stages play certain sounds, custom articles with custom hard coding, SSE stuff, and most of all, the clone engine.

oh also noticed there's no support for V4 CLR0 yet... Dx
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 02:52:27 AM
oh also noticed there's no support for V4 CLR0 yet... Dx

You're freaking welcome for all the other freaking formats and versions. :srs:

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 03:03:19 AM
You're freaking welcome for all the other freaking formats and versions. :srs:

YOUR USELESS.. USELESS I SAY!! :notimp:

lol i have no idea what im doing. =D

[white]

I just have to re import the pat0's and it saves correctly :D.

Gives BJ a sack of cookies,

Good Job!

This is just too much!


Are v4 CLR0s the ones used by MKWii? If so, I recommend adding it for the next update. I'm about to test out SRT0 v5, and I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes! :)

Indeed, thanks for the updates BJ. I'll go derp around with them later.

Here have another burrito

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.