Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

but the port all isn't glitchy
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 10:14:10 PM
but the port all isn't glitchy
then replacing one by one is a  tremendous pain i know i made that in the past :S dont want to go to that road again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh, you said port all.
change your post to REPLACE all. big difference
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quick questions.
Do rels contain a model? Or is it just text?
What exactly are they?

Quote from: Manki on April 16, 2012, 03:53:06 AM
Quick questions.
Do rels contain a model? Or is it just text?
What exactly are they?
.rel is mostly text.. with stuff in them... no models tho

they can either contain hitbox's and physics for stages... or other stuff

as for characters... im not sure >_>"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 16, 2012, 05:50:43 AM #9845 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:48:24 AM by pikazz
the model preview just got 20% cooler <3
Quote from: DSX8 on April 16, 2012, 04:01:25 AM
.rel is mostly text.. with stuff in them... no models tho

they can either contain hitbox's and physics for stages... or other stuff

as for characters... im not sure >_>"
Quote from: Manki on April 16, 2012, 03:53:06 AM
Quick questions.
Do rels contain a model? Or is it just text?
What exactly are they?
as for character, they contains information about all articles, stuff like multijump, crounchwalking and glide.
also stuff like how long the rob will get the full power on his lazor, warios fart and hitboxes on stages like norfair and pirate ship and the F-zero stage I have forgot the name about.

rel also contains stuff that will be load. on character it's most of the time this 3
"Modeldata[0]", "TextureData[0]" and "Modeldata[10]"
but on some character it contains more. it's the same on stage.
that's why we can't delete a brres on a stage without a freeze since the rel trying to load the missing brres and giving us a loud "beep" on wii.

and much more stuff

EDIT: bugreport.
you possible already know this but each time you import a model to another model, save and re-open you have to correct many things with it's material and visiblybones.
also, even if you change that and save and re-open, you might have to change again because it gets the wrong material if it are many polygons and material D:
and again and again ect
Stupid Tinypic :C


You cant edit ModelData[100] (Stage bones) anymore >.>

its just an error.

sry I've disappeared...
I'm having trouble connecting...

so I'll be gone for a while. :(

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

No need in me keeping up, but congrats and whatnot.

Thread died yesterday almost completly :-0

Is it because there are no more bugs or the fact the demo2 for pm was released :-/?

BJ/Nico:  hope u r doing well, I hope all stuff u r doing get a big success :-)

How did I miss demo 2?
*goes to project m site*
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Only able to view one texture in a mdl0 model even though the materials and textures are correct. Im using BB .65c, .66b seems to delete the model when I view it in szs explorer.

When I import a model from a site where all of the models are meticulously scanned to make sure they work, BrawlBox only loads the eye textures... Any ideas?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Can you pm me a link to 6.6 B?
The one in the OP just keeps redirecting me to KCMM >_>
I'm dead serious.


Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 19, 2012, 06:40:55 PM
Can you pm me a link to 6.6 B?
The one in the OP just keeps redirecting me to KCMM >_>
I'm dead serious.


Just go to his Vault *facepalm*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]