Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 06, 2012, 07:41:35 PM #10050 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:24:27 PM by KnightMario
port all animations.
For some weird reason, deleting classic silver's polygons messes up it and you  can't view the model and it crashes.
But it's fine for other models O.o
can you try to delete them?
it gives me an error that has undo in it. o.O
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 07, 2012, 03:02:04 AM
Toomai released another revision of Brawlbox, check it out:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14425062&postcount=310

Let me guess, he saw you were combining BB and PSA and decided to give it a try himself :srs:

Regardless, you two should work together, there's no telling what kinda madness you could accomplish XP

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 07, 2012, 03:14:05 AM
Let me guess, he saw you were combining BB and PSA and decided to give it a try himself :srs:

Regardless, you two should work together, there's no telling what kinda madness you could accomplish XP

No, he was just working on improving the event viewer.


Anyway I'm pretty sure that everything is parsed now except one minor 32-byte section and some offsets in the secondary header that go to articles and article attributes.

After I wrap up parsing that stuff, I can start rebuilding the file! :happy: That's when the fun begins :srs:

Literally nothing can be left unparsed:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


HECK YESH! YOU ARE AWESOME! >U<
how can you do all that? D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

maybe i can start PSAing soon!!!
^^

Imma give that BB a try ^,^

will you  merge your psa ver with the revision?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Nico let's go bowling

You deserve a pin for your hard work. Have this one ;D


I tested toomai's, I see it's only a preview thing, it hasno psa modding yet.

Hmmm, I have to get used to how he wrote the psa stuff as:
"After frame 19"
"hitbox attached to bone (##)"

are different stuff not seen on PSA

is Asynchronoustimer Frames 19 = after frame 19 ?

I'll get used to it, but only if it will look lke this in the "Previewer" out of the previewer is meh for me.

Quote from: pikazz on May 07, 2012, 07:35:17 AM
how can you do all that? D:

I have a folder of exported moveset data...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just compare their differences for patterns and then parse what I know until something denies what I thought :O

Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2012, 08:53:12 PM
will you  merge your psa ver with the revision?
I can't really, considering my version reads the original PSA txt files. You'd have to edit those txt files to get it to display in the same way. And I don't really like the different colors >.>

Quote from: Puraidou.exe on May 07, 2012, 10:14:15 PM
Nico let's go bowling

You deserve a pin for your hard work. Have this one ;D


Yay! :af:

Quote from: namq on May 07, 2012, 10:41:47 PM
I tested toomai&#039;s, I see it&#039;s only a preview thing, it hasno psa modding yet.

Hmmm, I have to get used to how he wrote the psa stuff as:
&quot;After frame 19&quot;
&quot;hitbox attached to bone (##)&quot;

are different stuff not seen on PSA

is Asynchronoustimer Frames 19 = after frame 19 ?

I&#039;ll get used to it, but only if it will look lke this in the &quot;Previewer&quot; out of the previewer is meh for me.
Don't get used to it. My release won't be like that unless you actually make it that way.

thats nice, being able to edit the stuff byourselves, but I'll stick to urs prolly ^^

his version doesn't have the play button :srs:
I know to press space bar, but still.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2012, 11:50:03 PM
his version doesn't have the play button :srs:
I know to press space bar, but still.

Lol it's coded into v0.66, not v0.66b (click the top tab twice)

oh.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P