Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brawlbox knows everything.
Even where you're looking right now (this text).

I told you! :srs:

hey BJ what percentage would u say brawl box is at now  ;)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 08, 2012, 04:54:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brawlbox knows everything.
Even where you're looking right now (this text).

I told you! :srs:
nice progress... but i still dont understand PSA crap xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

part1 what is that? never saw that in psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you loook really far
can't wait!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hum...
Actions = part 1
Subactions = part 2
Subrutines = part 3?
Just a random guess...

May 08, 2012, 02:05:16 PM #10071 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:11:57 PM by namq
That looks sexy... I am adept lvl in psa... that I've never seen (last post of BJ) and I do see usage on it...  When I get my hands on it... Can't wait for upcomming updates ad pics ^,^

Small Discovery with 6.6B
You remember how in older versions when you set a brawl file (BRESS for example) to open with brawlbox when you double click it, that windows tries to open it with windows shell program?

Not anymore :D
I can just right click a brawl file type that brawlbox can read, set it to open with brawlbox and click okay. :af: something I've been wanting since BJ started working with brawlbox.

I'm not sure if it works with the other formats that BB can read, but it works with bress, just thought I'd say thanks for getting that to work :/

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 08, 2012, 04:55:33 PM
Small Discovery with 6.6B
You remember how in older versions when you set a brawl file (BRESS for example) to open with brawlbox when you double click it, that windows tries to open it with windows shell program?

Not anymore :D
I can just right click a brawl file type that brawlbox can read, set it to open with brawlbox and click okay. :af: something I've been wanting since BJ started working with brawlbox.

I'm not sure if it works with the other formats that BB can read, but it works with bress, just thought I'd say thanks for getting that to work :/
I can already do this with BB modset (not sure about other BBs...). Any format that BB can export can be opened that way.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

You can do that with any BrawlBox, just run it as administrator go to Tools>Settings, check all, and save...
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 08, 2012, 04:55:33 PM
Small Discovery with 6.6B
You remember how in older versions when you set a brawl file (BRESS for example) to open with brawlbox when you double click it, that windows tries to open it with windows shell program?

Not anymore :D
I can just right click a brawl file type that brawlbox can read, set it to open with brawlbox and click okay. :af: something I've been wanting since BJ started working with brawlbox.

I'm not sure if it works with the other formats that BB can read, but it works with bress, just thought I'd say thanks for getting that to work :/
i've been doing that with every single BB release's
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm running into problems with bone translations. When I was editing StagePosition stuff, everything went fine until I changed the item and PokeTrainer points. When I try to save the file now, I get "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Now if I close and reopen the file, and change any StagePosition points (not just the two above), it refuses to save and gives me that error.

...Help.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on May 08, 2012, 07:56:29 PM
I'm running into problems with bone translations. When I was editing StagePosition stuff, everything went fine until I changed the item and PokeTrainer points. When I try to save the file now, I get "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Now if I close and reopen the file, and change any StagePosition points (not just the two above), it refuses to save and gives me that error.

...Help.
use BB 66... BB 66b doesnt want to save those edits for some reason..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 08, 2012, 08:11:46 PM #10078 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:15:46 PM by SomeKindOfMetroid
Oh, right. I'd heard of this art of using five different old versions of BrawlBox to accomplish certain things.

EDIT: Well, that doesn't work either. I think it might actually be a problem with the stage itself, because BrawlWall crashes when it tries to save. Ugh.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on May 08, 2012, 08:11:46 PM
Oh, right. I'd heard of this art of using five different old versions of BrawlBox to accomplish certain things.

EDIT: Well, that doesn't work either. I think it might actually be a problem with the stage itself, because BrawlWall crashes when it tries to save. Ugh.
Sounds like you have to start from the beginning.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE