Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

@ Snivy - With BrawlBox 0.66b open the model then load the motion. You should see the a tab to the right of the save button, click that and select SRT0. After that select an animation. Click on a polygon and you will see only the textures that are assigned to it in the textures section. Just pick a texture you want to move and use the translations to move the textures. But use the up or down arrow keys to edit it, the textures can translate by 0.5 and that will (depending on the size of the texture) usually overlap even the 512x512 sized textures.

If you mess with it for a while you should get the hang of it.  ;D


I released my Hyper Sonic just now. It's only a wait1 edit, but you can still download it if you want to.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on May 29, 2012, 06:20:07 AM
@ Snivy - With BrawlBox 0.66b open the model then load the motion. You should see the a tab to the right of the save button, click that and select SRT0. After that select an animation. Click on a polygon and you will see only the textures that are assigned to it in the textures section. Just pick a texture you want to move and use the translations to move the textures. But use the up or down arrow keys to edit it, the textures can translate by 0.5 and that will (depending on the size of the texture) usually overlap even the 512x512 sized textures.

If you mess with it for a while you should get the hang of it.  ;D


I released my Hyper Sonic just now. It's only a wait1 edit, but you can still download it if you want to.

Next time, could you PM me? I don't want the moderators to warn me from pulling away from the hype of BB... But thank you!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Mariodk on May 29, 2012, 05:47:17 AM
something like this i wanna do with Naruto and his shadowclones
so its possible to spawn more then 1 shadowclone with 1 article model
that remember me one thing, I hope it will work with the articles even if the module files does not tell them to load :/
otherwise we can expect a freeze
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 29, 2012, 02:48:05 PM
that remember me one thing, I hope it will work with the articles even if the module files does not tell them to load :/
otherwise we can expect a freeze
YAY FREEZING! *High pitched noise is heard*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

May 30, 2012, 03:27:18 AM #10564 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:29:57 PM by namq
Re-pointing something I said a while back:

Hurtboxes in bb.66b show, but are glitchy in how the preview (you have to click hurtboxes but they won't show just by doing that, clicking away of the model tends to oreview em after clicking "show hurtboxes") also changes o the hurtboxes don't reflect when pressing enter or changing values, same method as above, clicking away from the models tends to show changes done to the hurtbox.  Highlighting has the same issue.

Replacing an animation doesn't show that is replaced, but if you skip on frame or click another animation and then re-click the replaced one then it shows the replaced animation without any problem.

I can't remember anything else I want to point for now, but here is something else:

Right clicking a mdl0 thing in brawlbox let us export/replace/import them or even rename it, would sub action "main"/"gfx"/"sfx"/"other" tabs will be able to be replaced/imported/exported ?  Cause it would let me create new techniques like air dashing (like mvc3) dashf or dashb like in mvc3 also, and other techniques I have already created that I like implementing to characters via psa.

I also know that the psa copy/paste thing will also be available in here, but with the export thing I can archive the mechanics and keep track of them.

Thanks in advance ^,^

Edit:

Ipod typing is crazy...

Post Merge: May 30, 2012, 04:38:31 PM

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on May 26, 2012, 08:52:45 PM
Don't use Dant's old program for BRSTMS. Use libertyernie's BRSTM Converter. It's faster, better, etc., etc., and it also lets you control volume and sample rate.

Thread is already 90% spam.


Can't understand the program, don't know how to even select looping points.  I'll stay with converting to .wav and brawlbox I guess.

EDIT 2:

idk whats wrong but... I cannot make brstms anymore with brawlbox O.o...  maybe is a fault in my pc as, I tried brawlbox 63d and all future brawlboxes and nothing works.  The play fine in the new brstm audio, but when I try to skip the player to hear some looping points onwards... I get an error T_T let me see if I can get the error report  y,y

So... BrawlBox is crashing for me...

I try to edit a material (add metal, edit Cull, etc). then when I save, it crashes.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 06:17:05 PM
So... BrawlBox is crashing for me...

I try to edit a material (add metal, edit Cull, etc). then when I save, it crashes.
corrupt file?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Got it working...

there was an unskinned polygon... made up of 1 vert... floating far from the model lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 06:27:53 PM
Got it working...

there was an unskinned polygon... made up of 1 vert... floating far from the model lol
Lol that must have sucked. Don't you hate it when that happens?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on May 30, 2012, 06:35:29 PM
Lol that must have sucked. Don't you hate it when that happens?
Yes. It tends to happen to poorly ripped models :srs:

What happened to the list of bones in the model previewer? It just shows animations, polygons, and textures. I can't edit my stages without a list of bones.

You gotta go to the top panel where you can choose which panels you want and click "bone viewer" or w/e it is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: libertyernie on May 31, 2012, 05:53:51 PM
What happened to the list of bones in the model previewer? It just shows animations, polygons, and textures. I can't edit my stages without a list of bones.
did u open the left panel 2 times? xD

first click shows animations, textures, and object, and if u click it again, u get a list of bones.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 01, 2012, 05:59:30 PM #10573 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:02:56 PM by BizarroTed
I keep getting an error whenever I try to make a new sound. It keeps saying I don't have enough storage/memory, which is completely ridiculous; I have 8gb of RAM and 162gb of free HDD space. I have Microsoft distribution/visual/buttmad/whatever the heck it's called 3.5 or whatever and I have a GeForce 550TI so I don't know what's wrong with this program.
Is there some extremely specific variable I have to make sure is in exact harmony with the program to get it to compile it? Because I can't find anything about that anywhere and I'm not going to dig through 700+ pages to find an answer. Google's not turning up anything either.


Is the length of my .wav file supposed to be that long anyway? Cause it's listed as 16 seconds long on every other program I load it in.

I'm getting errors also on making brstm audio files.  Can't explain why as, I'm not getting error reports everytime, sometimes the program just closes.