Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on June 13, 2012, 11:36:10 PM
Spoiler and teaser time!
this is why I calling brawlbox for a box of cupcakes!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


bb reads the articles hitboxes also on the previewer? since that is charizard n-B right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Doesn't look like Charizard likes cupcakes :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 13, 2012, 11:56:38 PM #10757 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:25:48 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Carnage on June 13, 2012, 11:45:15 PM
bb reads the articles hitboxes also on the previewer? since that is charizard n-B right?
the cupcake isn't a article, its a model import just made for the spoiler xD

but the teaser shows both hurt and hitboxes!

and everything shows so smooth and tasty! <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz:  how is the moveset editor?

Does anyone know where these values are actually LOCATED? There's gotta be default values somewhere.
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Variables
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/IC-MemoryMap

I really need to figure out where they are.

A "memory address" doesn't help at all; I don't have a USB Gecko...

Quote from: pikazz on June 13, 2012, 11:36:10 PM
Spoiler and teaser time!
this is why I calling brawlbox for a box of cupcakes!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm taking it that Charizard tried the strawberry and didn't like, so he threw away the rest of the cupcake at someone's face. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 01:04:11 AM
Does anyone know where these values are actually LOCATED? There's gotta be default values somewhere.
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Variables
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/IC-MemoryMap

I really need to figure out where they are.

A "memory address" doesn't help at all; I don't have a USB Gecko...
I have a USB Gecko that I wish I could ship to you. :(

if I knew how to use my usb gecko I would use it to locate what you are needing.  But sadly I only bought it to change codes "on the fly"

I don't need my USB gecko anymore since I only needed it cause PSA wasn't available to us and codes were the only way to change damage, knockback and all.

My usb gecko has dust and spider web XD, but it still works :P

Quote from: namq on June 14, 2012, 01:24:07 AM
if I knew how to use my usb gecko I would use it to locate what you are needing.  But sadly I only bought it to change codes "on the fly"

I don't need my USB gecko anymore since I only needed it cause PSA wasn't available to us and codes were the only way to change damage, knockback and all.

My usb gecko has dust and spider web XD, but it still works :P
Same for me. I don't know how to use my USB Gecko. I solely got it for Brawl in 2008 for hacks, but I found out I only needed an SD Card. So it has been lying here since.
I got it for $50.

Same with me, $50 bucks.

On topic: @pikazz -  Can you show me zelda's Fair or Bair initial hitbox where the sweetspot is in and also show her hurtboxes? as a box of cupcakes spoiler/teaser ofc ^^

he said data through usb gecko is useless to him. :srs:
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

June 14, 2012, 01:47:05 AM #10766 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:12:42 AM by namq
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 01:04:11 AM
Does anyone know where these values are actually LOCATED? There's gotta be default values somewhere.
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Variables
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/IC-MemoryMap

I really need to figure out where they are.

A "memory address" doesn't help at all; I don't have a USB Gecko...
Quote from: KnightMario on June 14, 2012, 01:34:05 AM
he said data through usb gecko is useless to him. :srs:

He said nothing about "uselessness" so you are putting words on BJ96 posts that he did not even typed :-/

On topic once again:

Looking forward to more feedback/cookies/spoiler/teasers

EDIT:

when we click bones, they get a circle with line colors (x/y/z rotations) so I want to know if clicking a hitbox will make the hitbox get a diff color (yellow for non selected and prolly orange for the selected one) and maybe if we click in the moveset editor (psa part) and select offensive collision ID-03 to automatically highlight the bone/hitbox with ID-03

is that in?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2012, 01:10:59 AM
I have a USB Gecko that I wish I could ship to you. :(
Quote from: namq on June 14, 2012, 01:24:07 AM
if I knew how to use my usb gecko I would use it to locate what you are needing.  But sadly I only bought it to change codes "on the fly"

I don't need my USB gecko anymore since I only needed it cause PSA wasn't available to us and codes were the only way to change damage, knockback and all.

My usb gecko has dust and spider web XD, but it still works :P

uuuuunngh how did you just buy one. >_>
If I had a USB Gecko, I'd use it a lot for file format purposes. <_<

Quote from: namq on June 14, 2012, 01:47:05 AM
He said nothing about &quot;uselessness&quot; so you are putting words on BJ96 posts that he did not even typed :-/

On topic once again:

Looking forward to more feedback/cookies/spoiler/teasers

EDIT:

when we click bones, they get a circle with line colors (x/y/z rotations) so I want to know if clicking a hitbox will make the hitbox get a diff color (yellow for non selected and prolly orange for the selected one) and maybe if we click in the moveset editor (psa part) and select offensive collision ID-03 to automatically highlight the bone/hitbox with ID-03

is that in?

No, that would require depth calculations and more work than it's worth, I think.
What I can do is highlight the collision bubble in the viewer when you select the event.

@BJ96:  I have mine since 2008, I don't know if they still sell them.

@highlight the collision bubble when the event is selected:  Fine by me.  You are amazing and still impress me with little stuff that will be tons useful to many of us :)

I wonder BJ...is it possible to make it so that BB can load up GFX during the animation if the PSA file is loaded and common3.pac is in the same folder as the FitChar.pac?

Ex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Would this be possible? Or would you not be interested in finding out?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]