Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

By reading your post There might be a possibility, but I will let BJ himself point his base answer.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2012, 02:54:33 AM
I wonder BJ...is it possible to make it so that BB can load up GFX during the animation if the PSA file is loaded and common3.pac is in the same folder as the FitChar.pac?

Ex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Would this be possible? Or would you not be interested in finding out?
i thi k that will wait until reff is done for character gfx
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2012, 02:54:33 AM
I wonder BJ...is it possible to make it so that BB can load up GFX during the animation if the PSA file is loaded and common3.pac is in the same folder as the FitChar.pac?

Ex:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Would this be possible? Or would you not be interested in finding out?

I already planned to render GFX. The only problem atm is REFF.
Same with SFX, although there's not any problems stopping me from playing SFX in the viewer atm.

No random popups necessary either.

June 14, 2012, 03:16:24 AM #10773 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:27:40 AM by namq
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 01:04:11 AM
Does anyone know where these values are actually LOCATED? There's gotta be default values somewhere.
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Variables
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/IC-MemoryMap

I really need to figure out where they are.

A "memory address" doesn't help at all; I don't have a USB Gecko...

Dantarion wants you to get into the IRC BJ96, go to the #projectm irc chat.  Hopefully you both can figure this out.

Edit:

omg all this convo is making me hype... <3 IRC

Hey, BlackJax. Someday you could buy the USB Gecko from me, I suppose. I don't see why not.
That's if, you want to.

BlackJax96 and Dantarion talks about brawlbox in IRC

Had fun and had great adrenaline rushes during convo, best 48 minutes to end my day and go to sleep :-)

Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2012, 03:43:51 AM
Hey, BlackJax. Someday you could buy the USB Gecko from me, I suppose. I don't see why not.
That's if, you want to.

We can just coordinate a time when you can throw it on Ebay and I'll buy it.
Don't make the price too high though >_>

Quote from: namq on June 14, 2012, 04:11:58 AM
BlackJax96 and Dantarion talks about brawlbox in IRC

Had fun and had great adrenaline rushes during convo, best 48 minutes to end my day and go to sleep :-)

Swaggin convo was swaggin.
I have a feeling this summer will be quite epic. ;O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 04:12:56 AM
I have a feeling this summer will be quite epic. ;O
Yes it will...If you release the new BB it will be...:srs:

1: Wii Sensor bar is way cheeper than buying a Kenect, IE NOT TOTALLY USELESS.

2: I mean just importing the graphic files and all over another char's graphic like a model import, no hexing and all that complicated stuff needed. The graphic would look exactly like it did in the game it came from.

Like if I took Lloyd Irving's Demon Fang graphic and put it over a article that's just for graphic purposes (Say, snakes cardboard box from his taunt) I could import that over the box and manipulate it as desired. Using the Demon Fang's original bones, shape animations etc with little if any editing required.

June 14, 2012, 05:21:43 AM #10779 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 05:23:47 AM by Segtendo
Alright NZM. Riddle me this.

How would you connect an actual Wii sensor bar to the computer? You can imitate a sensor bar using a Bluetooth, but I have never heard of anyone hooking up a real sensor bar to their computer. I'd love to hear an answer from that.

Also, the sensor bar can't detect your skeleton <_<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 14, 2012, 05:21:43 AM
Alright NZM. Riddle me this.

How would you connect an actual Wii sensor bar to the computer? You can imitate a sensor bar using a Bluetooth, but I have never heard of anyone hooking up a real sensor bar to their computer. I'd love to hear an answer from that.

Also, the sensor bar can't detect your skeleton <_<
THIS = WIN!

i mean srsly NZM.. u cant even hook a wii sensor bar up to a cpu unless u use a bluetooth device.. and plus its only used for the Wii-motes movement... doesnt meant its following ur skeleton.. just the wiimote movement.

so there-fore... u fail with ur statement. case closed.

kthxsbai
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 14, 2012, 06:37:30 AM #10781 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:10:38 AM by pikazz
Quote from: namq on June 14, 2012, 04:11:58 AM
BlackJax96 and Dantarion talks about brawlbox in IRC

Had fun and had great adrenaline rushes during convo, best 48 minutes to end my day and go to sleep :-)
wow, that was epic! o:
can't wait to see what BJ96 and dant can do this summer

this made me wish I could also do big things in brawlhacking, sadly I all know is do to movies D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 14, 2012, 06:37:30 AM
wow, that was epic! o:
can't wait to see what BJ96 and dant can do this summer

this made me wish I could also do big things in brawlhacking, sadly I all know is do to movies D:
Then get out there and learn how to program!1!
Seriously, this got me hyped :srs:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: namq on June 14, 2012, 04:11:58 AM
BlackJax96 and Dantarion talks about brawlbox in IRC

Had fun and had great adrenaline rushes during convo, best 48 minutes to end my day and go to sleep :-)


Sh*t just got serious :srs: Amazing chat is amazing and I found what they were talking about quite interesting.. Thought each character had their own floats, bits and stuff of the such in their own .pac. Didn't think that there was that many to have its own file nor that it was common stored data O_o, my mind = blown XD Now I'm hyped for seeing what would be possible to mess with the fighter.pac!!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on June 14, 2012, 10:24:34 AM

Sh*t just got serious :srs: Amazing chat is amazing and I found what they were talking about quite interesting.. Thought each character had their own floats, bits and stuff of the such in their own .pac. Didn't think that there was that many to have its own file nor that it was common stored data O_o, my mind = blown XD Now I'm hyped for seeing what would be possible to mess with the fighter.pac!!
how about them bomb arrows :p
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]