Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Livestream is also free but I don't know if it has sound cuz I'm a deaf person...

June 15, 2012, 04:50:46 AM #10816 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:51:39 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: DSX8 on June 15, 2012, 04:45:18 AM
curses... now u kno the secret to mine and BJ's stream's >.>
Lol on MSN - you lied.

Post Merge: June 15, 2012, 04:51:38 AM

Quote from: Fox on June 15, 2012, 04:50:33 AM
Livestream is also free but I don't know if it has sound cuz I'm a deaf person...
You sure? I couldn't find the free option.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 15, 2012, 04:50:46 AM
Lol on MSN - you lied.
yes... i wanted to have fun with ya ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 15, 2012, 04:54:35 AM
yes... i wanted to have fun with ya ;D
I'm on my iTouch, so *crying:emo:Luigi*

Bj you do know that ds22 here in kcmm also knows how to make the brawl maskerade work right? see here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41166.0 if you want to add a function to bb that we add textures slot automatically would be nice(it would also need to generate a infface too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 04:06:31 AM
join.me is free but there's no sound unless you buy premium, or something like that.
^ Join me has sound =_=
You just need a mic and headset and click the join by internet option, then download and install the app and connect.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 03:49:02 AM
I'll just show a stream of myself parsing REFF (or doing something moveset related) tomorrow and explain what I'm doing.

It's 8:49 here at this exact moment this post was made, so just sync that with the time of this post in your time and be online tomorrow sometime between 10 to 12 AM my time. I'll stream then.
which timezone do you living in?
I really hope I dont miss this D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 15, 2012, 09:41:31 AM
which timezone do you living in?
I really hope I dont miss this D:
he's in the PST.. same as me.

if ur in europe... thats about... 6pm to 8pm ur time pikazz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 15, 2012, 10:25:10 AM
he's in the PST.. same as me.

if ur in europe... thats about... 6pm to 8pm ur time pikazz
in sweden to be exact, +1 GTS

tomorrow or today? (saturday or friday?) O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 15, 2012, 11:20:38 AM
in sweden to be exact, +1 GTS

tomorrow or today? (saturday or friday?) O.o
It will be from about 7 PM to 9 PM for us Pikazz.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: pikazz on June 15, 2012, 11:20:38 AM
in sweden to be exact, +1 GTS

tomorrow or today? (saturday or friday?) O.o
its today pikazz lol

u got bout 5-7 hours till he starts
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 15, 2012, 11:55:39 AM
its today pikazz lol

u got bout 5-7 hours till he starts
damn ;A; I am invited to my sister new house for dinner, football and mario party night DX

I hope it can save so I can watch the replay D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

June 15, 2012, 03:41:33 PM #10827 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:42:53 PM by StupidMarioFan1
BJ The moveset works with every character right? I would so love if it works with King Dedede, then I can finially see if I can replace him with Bowser to give him his Vacume Block ability from BIS, and have him threw his minions that I uploaded a while back. :happy: After some consideration I think I would just basically redo every animation with Bowser from scratch to make sure not to go over the file limit, Bowser has some really long animations, each with tons of bone rotations/sizing/translations, his Wait1 is 201 frames long, simply replacing DDD's aniamtions with Bowsers makes the FitDededeMotion like four or so times too large, not actually sure, I only replaced I think a few and it crashed. DX And how is Brawlbox v0.67 coming along? Ben a while since previews and you haven't said how much % is left.
What's the Trifanner? Is that the thing that reduces file size for pac files? Or am I just hoping for too much? :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 15, 2012, 03:41:33 PM
BJ The moveset works with every character right? I would so love if it works with King Dedede, then I can finially see if I can replace him with Bowser to give him his Vacume Block ability from BIS, and have him threw his minions that I uploaded a while back. :happy: After some consideration I think I would just basically redo every animation with Bowser from scratch to make sure not to go over the file limit, Bowser has some really long animations, each with tons of bone rotations/sizing/translations, his Wait1 is 201 frames long, simply replacing DDD's aniamtions with Bowsers makes the FitDededeMotion like four or so times too large, not actually sure, I only replaced I think a few and it crashed. DX And how is Brawlbox v0.67 coming along? Ben a while since previews and you haven't said how much % is left.
What's the Trifanner? Is that the thing that reduces file size for pac files? Or am I just hoping for too much? :(
trifanner lol altough it isnt the name it is used to reduce textures size while keeping the same quality so it can lower pcs sizes or even pac sizes if you reduce for example the articles textures and such
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://join.me/982-023-238

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 15, 2012, 06:53:08 AM
^ Join me has sound =_=
You just need a mic and headset and click the join by internet option, then download and install the app and connect.

There's no desktop sound.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 15, 2012, 03:41:33 PM
BJ The moveset works with every character right? I would so love if it works with King Dedede, then I can finially see if I can replace him with Bowser to give him his Vacume Block ability from BIS, and have him threw his minions that I uploaded a while back. :happy: After some consideration I think I would just basically redo every animation with Bowser from scratch to make sure not to go over the file limit, Bowser has some really long animations, each with tons of bone rotations/sizing/translations, his Wait1 is 201 frames long, simply replacing DDD's aniamtions with Bowsers makes the FitDededeMotion like four or so times too large, not actually sure, I only replaced I think a few and it crashed. DX And how is Brawlbox v0.67 coming along? Ben a while since previews and you haven't said how much % is left.
What's the Trifanner? Is that the thing that reduces file size for pac files? Or am I just hoping for too much? :(

The moveset editor doesn't work for Pokemon trainer or DDD at all. It just crashes violently with no error message. Brawlbox v0.67 has gone nowhere in the past 2 weeks. I have gotten nothing done. I have been too busy partying and doing exams and sleeping and eating and breathing. The tristripper/trifanner is nothing. It is simply a term that I made up to keep everyone occupied and hoping that their mods will take up less space. Yes you are hoping for too much.






I couldn't help being insanely sarcastic, sorry about that. :P