Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: agoaj on July 10, 2012, 12:49:29 AM
I tried what you suggested, but it wasn't copying the data. The ADPCMState crashed on the same pointer that node._dataAddr was.
Seems to be working if I copy the header and the buffer though. Thanks.

Alright, glad you got it to work.

Quote from: neox-the-neobian on July 10, 2012, 12:53:42 AM
man so far the new brawl box is going great (on a side note who your avi from) you definatly deserve a big  vaca


She's from
Sora No Otoshimono
aka
Heaven's Lost Property

July 10, 2012, 12:55:50 AM #11566 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:57:41 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on July 10, 2012, 12:53:42 AM
man so far the new brawl box is going great (on a side note who your avi from) you definatly deserve a big  vaca

It's Ikaros from Heaven's Lost Property aka Sora no Otoshimono.

EDIT: NINJA'd BY MILLESECONDS AGAIN!


Quote from: Alfadibika on July 10, 2012, 12:57:56 AM
Good luck with that [censored]!

Thanks for wishing me luck on my our big [censored]! :af:


Yay updated!
Have a nice break or whatever BJ. You deserve it, thanks for everything!
Now I shall go and make crappy epic PSAs!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Might as well post my issues, though.

I get this at random, basically, and permanently when I've done a certain amount of copy/pasting & edits:



This is when copying my Tifa PSA's coding into an unedited FitSZerosuit.pac.

Any ideas?

I'm still getting my error, on completely unedited pac files.

Could the <null> resources it creates for certain subactions be the issue?
Does BrawlBox store any configuration information somewhere? It worked when I first downloaded it, so deleting that might solve my problem.

And exactly how many bugs have been fixed?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

I really don't see what that has to do with my problem.

Regardless I fixed it, nevermind. It was a permissions conflict.

Quote from: Supreme Dirt on July 10, 2012, 02:15:48 AM
I really don't see what that has to do with my problem.

Regardless I fixed it, nevermind. It was a permissions conflict.
Was your error related to mine?

hey BJ its been a while, i was wondering, u said that u removed the tristripper from this version didn't you? would it be benificial to keep an older version of BB for that and use this one for PSA work?

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Quote from: Light Yagami on July 10, 2012, 02:12:36 AM
And exactly how many bugs have been fixed?

I dunno, I don't keep count. 7?

Quote from: zigheart on July 10, 2012, 02:31:52 AM
hey BJ its been a while, i was wondering, u said that u removed the tristripper from this version didn't you? would it be benificial to keep an older version of BB for that and use this one for PSA work?

Oh heya ziggy, long time no talk.
The tristripper hasn't even been made yet.

Quote from: Supreme Dirt on July 10, 2012, 01:59:21 AM
I'm still getting my error, on completely unedited pac files.

Could the <null> resources it creates for certain subactions be the issue?
Does BrawlBox store any configuration information somewhere? It worked when I first downloaded it, so deleting that might solve my problem.

<null> is the same thing as NONE in PSA.
Except if you name a subaction <null> using BB, the animation slot won't be used and the subaction main etc won't be built.

Quote from: Alfadibika on July 10, 2012, 01:11:38 AM
Might as well post my issues, though.

I get this at random, basically, and permanently when I've done a certain amount of copy/pasting & edits:



This is when copying my Tifa PSA's coding into an unedited FitSZerosuit.pac.

Any ideas?
Got this one when trying to edit Geno:



Cool I can open Gray Fox and heavily edited PSAs.