Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 20, 2012, 11:08:05 PM
That awkward moment when you're experimenting with camera bone flags, and then you get the "FollowCameraRotation" flag to work in the model viewer, and then you test it on the shield model, and it works, and then you get curious and add the flag to the neck bone of a rigged character model, and then you get creeped out because the model's head follows you everywhere in the model viewer. :srs:

Doing a Dora the Explorer import, are we?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 20, 2012, 11:17:34 PM

Well it's kinda pointless atm since a still picture doesn't do the creepiness justice.

Actually no, it's still creepy. I'll get a pic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs:

And yes I have, I'm pretty sure it works in v0.67.
that is indeed creepy... O_e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

@camara rotating: O.o........  I never thought smash could creep me out...

Quote from: namq on July 21, 2012, 12:16:51 AM@camara rotating: O.o........  I never thought smash could creep me out...
Have you tried look at someone with Giga Bowser's translations? X_x
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 20, 2012, 11:17:34 PM
Reminds me the Mario always faces the camera cheat in SM64, but by far scarier. X.X It still doesn't beat seeing SM64 Bowser in his no-clip mode in mid-game.

Imagine that while making a custom Bowser level, Mario throws Bowser like normal, but then Bowser goes into THAT position, and then turns around and starts going toward ya. God that scares the s*** out of me. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The model viewer's lighting has been fixed.
No more normal problems with viewing normals on characters like Toon Link and Peach.
The light now uses a radius, azimuth angle and elevation angle and some trigonometry to emulate the sun. :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's still a faint difference at the edges of the eye object for Toon Link but there aren't any major normal differences like before.



...I didn't even know what an azimuth angle was until I saw this! :af2:


And yada yada I'm pretty flippin' sure the moveset rebuilder is completely stable now except for a few minor exceptions with the actions such as the end of Falco's FS when it freezes or during Bowser's Side/Up/Down B when nothing happens at all. I don't know why that happens at all.

Before I release though I wanna do some minor things to SCN0.

BJ, I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, the problem is, if you do a samus psa in this new brawlbox she loses her b and down b and side b for some reason (I'm assuming it gets rebuilt in the same way the other do).

Did you know that?, has it been fixed?
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 21, 2012, 01:04:42 AM
The model viewer's lighting has been fixed.
No more normal problems with viewing normals on characters like Toon Link and Peach.
The light now uses a radius, azimuth angle and elevation angle and some trigonometry to emulate the sun. :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's still a faint difference at the edges of the eye object for Toon Link but there aren't any major normal differences like before.



...I didn't even know what an azimuth angle was until I saw this! :af2:


And yada yada I'm pretty flippin' sure the moveset rebuilder is completely stable now except for a few minor exceptions with the actions such as the end of Falco's FS when it freezes or during Bowser's Side/Up/Down B when nothing happens at all. I don't know why that happens at all.

Before I release though I wanna do some minor things to SCN0.
looks more better now :P

also wat kind of SCN0 things? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ok so I can confirm that the new psa of samus gets "remade" with new "pointers?" or something like that, so if you put in the first action a do{something} it will do it instead of b, so I thought, humm why not just use a change action? I did and it's buggy as hell, the article (in this case samus' shot) sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesn't. ._____.
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

July 21, 2012, 02:31:49 AM #11768 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:32:46 AM by Supreme Dirt
Found a bug with subroutines

I made a subroutine and could not point to it with the subroutine or goto functions.

It would always default to the final available action exit script.

Also can you make it possible to view flags as the hex value and have the variable option usable?

Quote from: gurdoman on July 21, 2012, 01:08:09 AM
BJ, I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, the problem is, if you do a samus psa in this new brawlbox she loses her b and down b and side b for some reason (I'm assuming it gets rebuilt in the same way the other do).

Did you know that?, has it been fixed?

Looks like Samus can be added to the list of characters with weird bugs dealing with the actions that I have no idea how to fix.

Quote from: Supreme Dirt on July 21, 2012, 02:31:49 AM
Found a bug with subroutines

I made a subroutine and could not point to it with the subroutine or goto functions.

It would always default to the final available action exit script.

Also can you make it possible to view flags as the hex value and have the variable option usable?

That's been fixed and sure

July 21, 2012, 02:45:35 AM #11770 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:55:14 AM by mr.mugenwii
So do imported characters come with fixed normals?
or will this updated make imported normals "perfect"?
or do we still sometimes have to fix them and now we will be able to see if we fixed them?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 21, 2012, 02:39:22 AM
Looks like Samus can be added to the list of characters with weird bugs dealing with the actions that I have no idea how to fix.

This right here sucks donkeys arse u_u hahaha, fing samus doesn't have space to work on, I have to make due with 9 kb.

Anyway, thanks for your work in bb n.n
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 21, 2012, 02:45:35 AM
So do imported characters come with fixed normals?
or will this updated make imported normals "perfect"?
or do we still sometimes have to fix them and now we will be able to see if we fixed them?


Nope, v0.67b doesn't do anything new with importing.

New bug, nothing too big and not sure if reported and it's not that important but if you modify a ofensive collision and you put something like:

x offset : 2
y offset : 3
z offset : 4

When you see the collision in the script it says z=2 y=3 x=4
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote from: gurdoman on July 21, 2012, 03:17:30 AM
New bug, nothing too big and not sure if reported and it's not that important but if you modify a ofensive collision and you put something like:

x offset : 2
y offset : 3
z offset : 4

When you see the collision in the script it says z=2 y=3 x=4

Not a bug, and I'm pretty sure you can fix this your self by editing the dictionary of the event, event syntax or something like that.

And that doesn't "bug" me up as if in the event modifier they are shown right, I would never mind it heh.