Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mmmm REFF :-).

Honestly I am hyped for todays release ^,^.  imma squeeze it more than a lemon and make brawlbox juice!

You guys honestly get way more hyped up in comparison to the MKWii community when something is about to get released. In the MKWii community nobody gives release dates, then something comes out and we are all just like "oh, okay." So I can wait quite a while without a tornado building up inside me.

Quote from: BigOto2 on July 23, 2012, 04:18:52 PM
You guys honestly get way more hyped up in comparison to the MKWii community when something is about to get released. In the MKWii community nobody gives release dates, then something comes out and we are all just like "oh, okay." So I can wait quite a while without a tornado building up inside me.
But we're used to get release dates from him, and we like to overdo it :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

And I like to throw out random release dates that I usually never release by anyway :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 23, 2012, 05:02:52 PM
And I like to throw out random release dates that I usually never release by anyway :af:
like pros... xD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 23, 2012, 05:02:52 PM
And I like to throw out random release dates that I usually never release by anyway :af:

Lol and hype just sleeps while another release date wakes it XD.  I'm still going to be over doing it while I wait ;-).

Btw, if anybody gets this message when opening a v10 or v11 MDL0 with v0.67b:
"Unsupported Fur Data is used!"
I need that MDL0 immediately. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 23, 2012, 05:19:57 PM
Btw, if anybody gets this message when opening a v10 or v11 MDL0 with v0.67b:
"Unsupported Fur Data is used!"
I need that MDL0 immediately. :srs:
what the hell? fur data? xD


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 23, 2012, 05:19:57 PM
Btw, if anybody gets this message when opening a v10 or v11 MDL0 with v0.67b:
"Unsupported Fur Data is used!"
I need that MDL0 immediately. :srs:
fur data o_o when did models using fur?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 23, 2012, 06:01:29 PM
fur data o_o when did models using fur?
I thought Donkey Kong did...
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: rednuorG ykS on July 23, 2012, 07:40:39 PM
I thought Donkey Kong did...

Nope, just texture trickery using faces that flip off the model randomly.
v9 and lower doesn't support the fur stuff anyway.






Anyway uploading the new box nao

So what we should do is... look into animal games? xD
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


I'll go check if Fire Emblem Wii is using brres files. And if so, I'll check for Laguz MDL0s >.>
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus