Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JSYK...
IDK if you realized this yet BJ, but:



other than that, I have a HUGE MDL0 template UD in progress ;)
it supports BP register var names, bone flags, and loads much faster ;D
it is also more organized and easier to read :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


also... I must elaborate on my vote :3

I picked the fighter.pac file as that seems to be the most important...
(especially for Scene/Logic editing, script linkage, and global effects)

the Tri-stripper would be my next vote to greatly save file size (largely needed)

after that would be REFF...
but I kinda reference that in my first vote... heh >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

July 29, 2012, 04:43:08 AM #12048 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:44:42 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Anonymous on July 29, 2012, 01:25:38 AM
Do you think you could add the "Save as" button back in sometime, please? I see it isn't there for motion anymore, and it sure would be helpful for the moveset editor, too.

File->Animations->Save As

Quote from: Tcll on July 29, 2012, 04:05:29 AM
JSYK...
IDK if you realized this yet BJ, but:



other than that, I have a HUGE MDL0 template UD in progress ;)
it supports BP register var names, bone flags, and loads much faster ;D
it is also more organized and easier to read :)

Use v0.67b, everything is labeled and used correctly in that version.

You've been missing out lately man, all file formats found in BRRES are 100% known already.



Quote from: Supreme Dirt on July 29, 2012, 04:08:21 AM
I pick all.

Good choice.

Quote from: Tcll on July 29, 2012, 04:05:29 AM
JSYK...
IDK if you realized this yet BJ, but:



other than that, I have a HUGE MDL0 template UD in progress ;)
it supports BP register var names, bone flags, and loads much faster ;D
it is also more organized and easier to read :)
Glad to see you're being yourself again, discovering things only coders would notice. I looked, and I just noticed that, lol. >_>
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on July 29, 2012, 04:44:26 AM
Glad to see you're being yourself again, discovering things only coders would notice. I looked, and I just noticed that, lol. >_>

I've noticed it for so long that I actually released a new version.
It's called v0.67b. <_<


July 29, 2012, 04:55:11 AM #12051 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:13:33 AM by Tcll
alrighty than
*DL's new version*

and yes I have -.-*
thank you mother for breaking your internet promise a 3rd time...

I'd get net myself, but I don't get paid enough T.T
(that might change later though)

EDIT:
btw, I never got your reply as to implementing my modelling system into Brbx...

EDIT2:
btw...
still cant DL your src -.-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 29, 2012, 04:46:05 AM
I've noticed it for so long that I actually released a new version.
It's called v0.67b. <_<


Notice I said "coders" that includes you, buddy.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


July 29, 2012, 06:38:31 PM #12054 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:39:22 PM by Tcll
does anyone even look at my thread when I post an update??
I've only gotten 2 views since last night D: (excluding me)

I've released my MDL0 template and could really use some feedback on (important) stuff I should change/fix...

prbly should've mentioned that before posting... heh >.>

anyways...
my thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27625.0

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 29, 2012, 06:38:31 PM
does anyone even look at my thread when I post an update??
I've only gotten 2 views since last night D: (excluding me)

I've released my MDL0 template and could really use some feedback on (important) stuff I should change/fix...

prbly should've mentioned that before posting... heh >.>

anyways...
my thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27625.0

And advertising your thread inside Blackjax's isn't rude at all... [/sarcasm]

Anyways, the way I see it implementing RSAR and REFF affects a range of games as opposed to just one (I know it's Brawlbox but still).

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: slawter on July 29, 2012, 10:01:39 PMAnd advertising your thread inside Blackjax's isn't rude at all... [/sarcasm]
God forbid this thread should have a post that isn't smiley spam.

Voted BRSAR because it seems like a quick and easy thing to do, especially considering BlackJax said he already knows everything about it. Quick and easy thing to do, but oh so many applications... But, I know you people are really into movesets and stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened first.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on July 30, 2012, 06:21:06 PM
God forbid this thread should have a post that isn't smiley spam.

I have noticed the excess of that throughout the thread, however BlackJax joins in/starts it so that's acceptable.

It does irritate me when people advertise their hacks in someone elses (more popular) thread, especially when the main idea behind it could have been done over pm (directed at the feedback section).

Anyways I do agree about the BRSAR if it'll be quick and easy (and already known).

Implementing that could hopefully mean soundpacks for MKWii Characters :)

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Any plans on allowing lights to be imported into a stage's scene data from 3ds max?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Cant decide between sound files or rels.