- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: jokekid on April 09, 2011, 10:57:24 PM
it looks a bit weird, idk why... maybe cuz of the shading...
i think u should work a bit more his clothes, they still are link's ^^

i realize that, but the poll was made to see if exporting the finished part is worth it like his hood and face etc. if you saw a 360 of the model he looks better.

i am sure to make fixes so dont worry, i want to make it good enough so BeyondYou or StarWaffle wont go and remake this.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 09, 2011, 11:01:18 PM


Alright as it stands I think around near the neck area it should look covered by the hood.

Belt area also needs a little fixing.

other then that I'd say the texture needs some tweaking and the fixes you listed and you will be all set.

(looks at neck and belt)

oops forgot about that part.  :>.>: i will get to work.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


That's Link?

I skimmed through this, and I thought you were showing a preview of the actual model lol nice job bro!

I'm glad to hear Altair's coming along so nicely... At first I didn't even know who he was on!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2011, 11:31:18 PM
That's Link?

I skimmed through this, and I thought you were showing a preview of the actual model lol nice job bro!

wow really? i didnt even conform this one to a ripped model because all i had were his textures, so this was all customly made. im suprised you thought it was some actual model, thanks though bro! :)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 09, 2011, 11:40:05 PM
I'm glad to hear Altair's coming along so nicely... At first I didn't even know who he was on!

im glad you like it LSM, and again suprised that he came out so good being customly made and not conformed. ;D

Heres a comparison from what i started with and what ive made.


I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Altairs lookin' good SS. My only major gripe at the moment is his skin tone, I don't know he looks kinda redish pinkish thought it just might be the render that's makin it look like that.

Altairs face texture:
http://imgur.com/oOQ2y

But great job so far man. ;)

Quote from: Beyond on April 10, 2011, 12:11:19 AM
Altairs lookin' good SS. My only major gripe at the moment is his skin tone, I don't know he looks kinda redish pinkish thought it just might be the render that's makin it look like that.

Altairs face texture:
http://imgur.com/oOQ2y

But great job so far man. ;)

Well then google images is a fail because that wasnt altair's face texture after all then. :>.>:

Thanks Beyond! i cant believe you and StarWaffle like it, thats awesome. :) I just placed the REAL face texture over the old one and he looks so much better now.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I think that Altair looks good enoughe to release, but hey, what do I know? YOU call the shots!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

If the preview pic looks this sweet, one can only imagine how epic its gonna be in-game :af:

April 11, 2011, 12:48:02 AM #939 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 02:14:07 AM by ShadowSnake
began exporting Altair today...

its going pretty good, but he will definetly need bone edits to look good in-game because of the hood.

Anyways im glad all you like Altair. :)

Also to Beyond and StarWaffle, thanks for your support. it really motivated me to put a lot of effort into it. ;)

Altair could hit the vault tomorrow maybe?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2011, 11:31:18 PM
That's Link?

I skimmed through this, and I thought you were showing a preview of the actual model lol nice job bro!
^This!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Altair is pretty much done, i only have a couple more things to export and some textures to tweak then he will be released. (tomorrow or thursday probably, im hoping tomorrow) :)

Overall Altair came out really good, his model and textures are really impressive, animations are the only problem, because his skirt goes through his legs during some animations similar to Beyond's Lyn.

also new poll. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 13, 2011, 02:33:11 AM
What do u use to make Ur csp's

Gimp or PhotoShop

...

This isnt a csp thread this is a vertex thread, also i mostly use other peoples csps rather then making my own. but when i want a hack in quickly then i use Photoshop.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.