- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
At the risk of sounding stupid...

MvC 1 and 2 Mega Man on Pit.
Classic Series Bass on Pit
Treble Boost Bass on Pit
Mega Man.EXE on Pit

Again, at the risk of sounding stupid...

Protoman.EXE on Link
Gutsman or Gutsman.EXE on DK?
Roll.EXE on SOMEONE.

-and...

YamatoMan.EXE (AKA JapanMan.EXE) on Ganondorf?


Yes, I know. They are all Mega Man Characters.

-but nobody has tried making any competent attempts at vertexes of them and...I have no talent for vertexing.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 11, 2011, 04:50:51 AM
i want knuckles and chaos zero >.>

As much as I'm against putting more Sonic characters into Brawl, I second this.

What, with that amazing Tails PSA, I think a good Knuckles PSA may follow a good Knuckles vertex.

So... yeah. XD

Quote from: Velen on August 11, 2011, 05:39:32 AM
At the risk of sounding stupid...

MvC 1 and 2 Mega Man on Pit.
Classic Series Bass on Pit
Treble Boost Bass on Pit
Mega Man.EXE on Pit

Again, at the risk of sounding stupid...

Protoman.EXE on Link
Gutsman or Gutsman.EXE on DK?
Roll.EXE on SOMEONE.

-and...

YamatoMan.EXE (AKA JapanMan.EXE) on Ganondorf?


Yes, I know. They are all Mega Man Characters.

-but nobody has tried making any competent attempts at vertexes of them and...I have no talent for vertexing.


Just making sure these suggestions are seen...

*Wonders what the hell his brother is doing in his room with a girl at 1:14AM in the morning.* :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey ShadowSnake if your done with the Dabura model can i help with the textures?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 11, 2011, 08:45:08 AM
Hey ShadowSnake if your done with the Dabura model can i help with the textures?
ItalianStallion is nearly done plus he's making it from scratch, i doubt you could help.

SS, when are you going to PM the ppl who will be joining IST?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Puraidou on August 11, 2011, 09:42:09 AM
ItalianStallion is nearly done plus he's making it from scratch, i doubt you could help.

Thank you wifey ;)

Guys, sorry I've been slacking like a little [censored]er lately, just been chilling with this girl I recently met.

No more to be said after that really, but there is the explanation.

ShadowSnake already sent me the sword, and it looks exact. It's gonna be too much fun texturing that, as I'm already 99% done with Dabura.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 11, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
Thank you wifey ;)

Guys, sorry I've been slacking like a little [censored]er lately, just been chilling with this girl I recently met.

No more to be said after that really, but there is the explanation.

ShadowSnake already sent me the sword, and it looks exact. It's gonna be too much fun texturing that, as I'm already 99% done with Dabura.

Quite possibly the best excuse I've ever heard!
but glad to hear that things are going well, with the texture and model.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 11, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
Guys, sorry I've been slacking like a little [censored]er lately, just been chilling with this girl I recently met.

No more to be said after that really, but there is the explanation.

Yo. That's all the explanation needed.

Be with yo gal and all. :vyse:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Just finished Dabura. He is now complete texture wise. Still something I want ShadowSnake to try, we'll see how that works.

If I get a message before I go to sleep, in like about 20 minutes while I smoke this, you know, I'll show you a preview. Otherwise, no preview for you! >=o

Expect a release very soon..


chaos zero i im makeing it for him
 
             

KTH, can u send SmashClash the Gotenks exported model?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]