Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mirroring Vertex Edits  (Read 1081 times)
Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 18, 2010, 10:49:05 PM »

I have been working on Marth, and have started by editing his legs. I did a ton of work on one, and was wondering if I could have the same exact thing done to the other side. How would this work? Sorry, I just started vertexing, and have been reading the beginning guide to mk64's method w/o patching. Thanks.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »

This has to be possible, anyone?

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

DrPanda
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 05:39:48 AM »

I don't think there is a way to do this considering they are on the same polygon Undecided

Being as you have already done one leg, any fixes would be very time consuming...
    You could go round all the edited vertices and manually copy&paste the X/Y/Z coordinates from the edited ones into the unedited ones.

Or you could start over and work on both legs at the same time (Probably the better option)

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 01:14:03 AM »

Thanks, very helpful. I am just going to start over working on both. You get a panda. AWESOME 2.0!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: