Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14
Author Topic: Thinking outside the (Brawl)Box, a message to KCMM hackers  (Read 53906 times)
DrKoala
­Tactical Disaster
Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 03:42:38 AM »

Hm. Well, even so, I kinda doubt that you can really improve that much over mine. I mean, I did use the actual TP model as reference and all...

If I recall, you only edited the hair. Black Boo is vertexing Zelda's whole model-- I'd say that's a good enough improvement to an already epic hack.

No, I did edit the entire model. >_>

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 07:30:52 AM »

To tell you the truth, i made many Shadow hacks, not for downloads, but for the pride of saying "Hey, I can beat that." I know its pretty much based on envy, but you do the thing you do to be the best out of all the Shadow personas.

Like the first line in the Pokemon theme song.

To be quite honest, that's why I continued my Toon Zelda, Nayru, and Din hacks. Because I thought "Y'know, there's a chance that I can do better, and improve upon it." That's the exact and precise reason why I finished my Metal Sonic.

Kind of ironic that I'm replying that to YOUR quote.
    Well, if i had liked a unpopular character, say Jet the Hawk (He's the only one who comes to my mind) and i make multiple hacks of him, people won't be eating alive like when i was liking and making multiple hacks of Shadow, which currently is my state. Hackers have the right to make and upload, but the downloaders have a right to critize with reason. I downloaded, and tried the newest Shadows, and i just don't like the look of them. I don't really hate them because there are too many, but my opinion is that they're pretty poorly made.

And Cal, that was exactly what i meant.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 04:45:09 PM »

To tell you the truth, i made many Shadow hacks, not for downloads, but for the pride of saying "Hey, I can beat that." I know its pretty much based on envy, but you do the thing you do to be the best out of all the Shadow personas.

To be quite honest, that's why I continued my Toon Zelda, Nayru, and Din hacks. Because I thought "Y'know, there's a chance that I can do better, and improve upon it." That's the exact and precise reason why I finished my Metal Sonic.

Well, if i had liked a unpopular character, say Jet the Hawk (He's the only one who comes to my mind) and i make multiple hacks of him, people won't be eating alive like when i was liking and making multiple hacks of Shadow, which currently is my state. Hackers have the right to make and upload, but the downloaders have a right to critize with reason. I downloaded, and tried the newest Shadows, and i just don't like the look of them. I don't really hate them because there are too many, but my opinion is that they're pretty poorly made.

All the Shadow hacks are the same... Putting 4 of them in a match, you'll see no diference at all.

It's just pretty damn pointless, I'm a huge fan of Sonic/Knuckles/Shadow, but seriously, I don't even know which Shadow I have on FitSonic01.pac, I just know I put it about 6 months ago and haven't changed it since then, and he looks exactly like Shadow... The same with the other 68 Shadows. So yeah, pretty much pointless.

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 05:37:07 PM »

Right this moment there are 4 Shadow hacks in the top 10 of the most popular hacks Mario Facepalm

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 05:42:04 PM »

Right this moment there are 4 Shadow hacks in the top 10 of the most popular hacks Mario Facepalm

Wow that's really pathetic, it really is.

One thing is having a PSA animation, but the "perfect" Shadow "brawl" Shadow "Hyper Ultra Super Duper" Shadow are f*cking pathetic.

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: December 31, 2010, 05:42:38 PM »

Yeah alot people keep on doing Shadow, lets hope there isn't another one.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: December 31, 2010, 05:45:20 PM »

All the Shadow hacks are the same... Putting 4 of them in a match, you'll see no diference at all.

It's just pretty damn pointless, I'm a huge fan of Sonic/Knuckles/Shadow, but seriously, I don't even know which Shadow I have on FitSonic01.pac, I just know I put it about 6 months ago and haven't changed it since then, and he looks exactly like Shadow... The same with the other 68 Shadows. So yeah, pretty much pointless.
    The thing is, i don't really play like normal people do.

I love to take pictures. and the quality has to be perfect.
    I mean, would you just download a solid, cel-shaded Shadow or a actual detailed one that took time and precision?

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: December 31, 2010, 05:54:29 PM »

Me too, i like taking pictures of Hacks even good ones.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: December 31, 2010, 07:27:02 PM »

I mean, would you just download a solid, cel-shaded Shadow or a actual detailed one that took time and precision?

You and the rest are just trying to make Shadow better than his creators have, like, come on! Shadow changes in every game he's shown, and he's not THAT detailed in his games as to deserve this many "Perfect" Shadows revamps.

Out of the 68 Shadows there, the diferences are:

1>Diferent colours on unnoticable parts.
    2>Move his spikes a little bit higher
    3>Move one of his spikes a little bit down

4>Calling it "Perfect" Shadow and giving credit to the one that made the original one (The one you take to do 1, 2 or 3)

Don't take it personal, I'm not directing this entirely towards you, I'm not sure how you made your Shadow much diferent and Perfected than the rest, nor do I care, really., since the Shadow I have on my SD is pretty good made, another "Perfect" Shadow of the Vault's 68's Perfect Shadows.
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:28:13 PM by Wolfric » Logged

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: December 31, 2010, 07:52:18 PM »

You and the rest are just trying to make Shadow better than his creators have, like, come on! Shadow changes in every game he's shown, and he's not THAT detailed in his games as to deserve this many "Perfect" Shadows revamps.

Out of the 68 Shadows there, the diferences are:

1>Diferent colours on unnoticable parts.
    2>Move his spikes a little bit higher
    3>Move one of his spikes a little bit down

4>Calling it "Perfect" Shadow and giving credit to the one that made the original one (The one you take to do 1, 2 or 3)

Don't take it personal, I'm not directing this entirely towards you, I'm not sure how you made your Shadow much diferent and Perfected than the rest, nor do I care, really., since the Shadow I have on my SD is pretty good made, another "Perfect" Shadow of the Vault's 68's Perfect Shadows.
    Im not gonna lie here, i never called my Shadow perfect.
    All my Shadow hacks are unaccurate custom hacks that i find likeable.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2011, 06:54:42 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15272

Heheh.

Camonsters
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: January 02, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »

I don't know if Gamma was linking to the report that was on that Shadow hack earlier but I took a screenshot because I knew that it wasn't going to stay forever and it was to funny, but here it is.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2011, 07:32:58 PM »

Actually, that report came after I posted it. I just thought it was funny that there was another Shadow on the Vault.

Also, if you look at his/her other hacks, you'll notice something peculiar about them....

Oh, and yay for abusing the reporting system. Tongue

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: January 02, 2011, 07:48:04 PM »

Know what's ironic? there are also quite a few Midna hacks out there.

but I completely agree with the lack of creativity. 300 f*cking shdows is too much.
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:48:59 PM by Hollow » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: January 02, 2011, 09:56:25 PM »

Know what's ironic? there are also quite a few Midna hacks out there.

but I completely agree with the lack of creativity. 300 f*cking shdows is too much.

it's diferent, most of them are textures from before vertexing was possible, and the ones of these times are about 3, none of which are just textures over a vertex, rather, 3 diferent vertexes (Including this), which is not the ase with Shadow, where everyone uses the same base Vertex and move a bit the spikes/use a diferent color palette etc. <_<

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: