ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 28, 2011, 12:33:37 AM
Quote from: diegoforfun on January 27, 2011, 10:13:20 PM
Loved Kai Plateu! Just tested it and it's just awesome!
We need more DB stages! keep they commin'!!!
Btw, i made SPP big,small and the name for it!
;)

Thank you Diego! I love your portraits, so keep them coming ;)

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 27, 2011, 10:18:05 PM
More DB stages?

I love stealing your sexy .gifs XD

Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2011, 11:55:29 PM
More Mother 3 stages?


How about both?
His eyes are red. Did he have weed?

January 28, 2011, 01:38:43 AM #181 Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 02:47:35 AM by Demonslayerx8
Quote from: SmashClash on January 28, 2011, 01:36:41 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 28, 2011, 12:33:37 AM
Quote from: diegoforfun on January 27, 2011, 10:13:20 PM
Loved Kai Plateu! Just tested it and it's just awesome!
We need more DB stages! keep they commin'!!!
Btw, i made SPP big,small and the name for it!
;)

Thank you Diego! I love your portraits, so keep them coming ;)

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 27, 2011, 10:18:05 PM
More DB stages?

I love stealing your sexy .gifs XD

Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2011, 11:55:29 PM
More Mother 3 stages?


How about both?
His eyes are red. Did he have weed?

hehe maaaaaayyyybeee ;)   our next stage involves turnin a DB stage into a mother 3 stage.... WITH SHROOMS AND GETTING HIGH!! lolz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yes he is high, and he took the weed! DX



Quote from: ItalianStallion link=topic=18221.msg352245#msg352245





Released!

What's this? Another Dragon Ball stage?





Another collab with DemonSlayerx8.

Good collab is good!

With either of those are there problems with things getting in the way of the camera? It seems to be a very common problem with stage imports, so I figured I would ask.

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on January 28, 2011, 01:38:43 AM
hehe maaaaaayyyybeee ;)   our next stage involves turnin a DB stage into a mother 3 stage.... WITH SHROOMS AND GETTING HIGH!! lolz

Ahh yes. I believe you are talking about that forest with the colors and hallucinations. I have seen stages where the lighting and colors change insanely, so if you could do that it would be awesome. Not as eyerape as this example, but I figured I should show it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhskgaNy5KI


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Hey Itallian, is it okay to replace a stage animation in bb with a much shorter animation than standard? FD's animation is WAY ***ING long for my animation needs, so I want to replace it with a simple 500 frame animation instead.

Keep in mind it's only a final destination based stage. sooo yeahhh....? I'm not renaming the animation itself to anything, I'm just replacing the animation itself with a shorter animation.

I swear, that factory reminds me of a certain part of a Planet Wisp stage from Sonic Colors.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 28, 2011, 03:01:53 AM
With either of those are there problems with things getting in the way of the camera? It seems to be a very common problem with stage imports, so I figured I would ask.

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on January 28, 2011, 01:38:43 AM
hehe maaaaaayyyybeee ;)   our next stage involves turnin a DB stage into a mother 3 stage.... WITH SHROOMS AND GETTING HIGH!! lolz

Ahh yes. I believe you are talking about that forest with the colors and hallucinations. I have seen stages where the lighting and colors change insanely, so if you could do that it would be awesome. Not as eyerape as this example, but I figured I should show it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhskgaNy5KI

nope, no camera distractions at all! well Kai Plateau does somewhat with the extra land mass on the left side, but its the best we can do with it.

and hmm... interesting vid... we'll keep the funky colors in mind ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

WOAH!!
DB revenge of king piccolo is one of the greatest game on wii!!
All of DB stages need SSP,just made one for Factory!! xP
Keep they coming!!
Thanks for sharing bro!!!

lol that stage should come with a warning label

Warning: Pharmicist reccomends minimal dosage, do not drive, drink, eat, sleep or get laid while brawling on the stage, thankyou for reading this useless message.

XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 28, 2011, 04:22:17 PM
lol that stage should come with a warning label

Warning: Pharmicist reccomends minimal dosage, do not drive, drink, eat, sleep or get laid while brawling on the stage, thankyou for reading this useless message.

XD

heh funny u should mention that mate... im making another version with 2 more factory models i found, and will put them over Castle Seige, and with each transformation, there will be a warning sign saying "warning, warning, chemicals ahead! May involve in getting high due to fumes."
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


As promised, here is a Mother 3 stage, Tane Tane Island:



Still not done, yes those mushrooms are 3D.

where did you get kuma? :patrick:

also sexy stage looks sexy, as usual. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 04, 2011, 11:31:25 AM
As promised, here is a Mother 3 stage, Tane Tane Island:



Still not done, yes those mushrooms are 3D.

heh bout time u show a pic of it mate :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady