ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 22, 2011, 03:58:54 PM
Doesn't JungleJapes have "moving" water though? Like how it sweeps you away in seconds if you fall in?
I'd assume that making it work similar to that could be possible (note that I only said possible, not easy) wouldn't it?

BTW, you have a scrollbar on your avvy, might want to fix that before you get noted by a mod ;)

well yes, it does have miving water that pushes u to the left, but thats from the STDT file, and edited for it NOT to move u. now as for editing the water height and giving it a timer... the height can be edited also, but for giving it a timer, not possible yet.

as for my sig... on my screen, i dont have a scrollbar, and its been like that since... late november, so seems like its fine to the mods.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 22, 2011, 04:21:35 PM
.....Which isn't really an option, due to there being well over 100 models that you would have to animate separately.
.....Oh, and it would mess up vertical KOs

This. I'm not moving over 100 models just to do that, but what I do planning is making Dark Link's Room and the Boss Room from Water Temple as a combination Stage in the near future.

Quote from: flammable on April 22, 2011, 06:40:22 AM
holy crap dude, ur stages are still awesome

Flamm time! Long time no see bro.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on April 22, 2011, 09:20:19 PM
Lovin that sexy new stage bro ;D

Thanks man!

Quote from: kensnen on April 23, 2011, 03:06:31 PM
might i request you do the forest temple form oot

Someone is already working on Forest Temple, so no point of me doing it.

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 22, 2011, 04:10:51 PM
Which reminds me.  I made this one a couple of days ago.  Though Data's is better since it shows off the stage better methinks.  But here it is anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09A0AVh64os

Epic [censored] is epic man. I love that you make your showcase videos on some of my stages, it makes me a very, very happy Koala.

Also, I'll be updating my OP later ;o!

Where have I been? I think not making CSP and other stuff cofcofcofbondcofcofcof
Man that stage Sexy as hell
Downloading It right now  :af:

Quote from: renkaken on April 23, 2011, 11:00:49 PM
Where have I been? I think not making CSP and other stuff cofcofcofbondcofcofcof
Man that stage Sexy as hell
Downloading It right now  :af:

Aji de gallina.

Thanks everyone again for the comments on Water Temple. It was hard work, so glad it payed off ;)

On another note, I'm revamping Aurora Palace and DNA Dimension as we speak.

The OP has been updated.

April 26, 2011, 11:52:10 AM #469 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 11:53:07 AM by Ratatosk Pride
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2011, 10:37:38 AM
The OP has been updated.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I approve


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2011, 10:37:38 AM
On another note, I'm revamping Aurora Palace and DNA Dimension as we speak.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DO WANT! :happy:


I'm loving your Water Temple Stage, Italian! Question, though... Could you make an alternated version where the water doesn't acts like water? Like, I can grab the ledge and jump normally... I just dislike playing on Stages that require me swimming... I'll still keep it the way it is though, but I "think" it wouldn't be too hard... right? ._. Well, it's just a suggestion. This Stage is flawless!

Conerning the poll.. I'm not sure on what hack to vote on. D:

I must say that all your previews look quite epic...

P.S. Maybe after you finish some of those smexy new stages you should make a new poll... Cause the Water Temple is now my new favorite stage you've made so far. ;)

Water temple is pretty awesome. It's nice to see you doing more things originally as opposed to borrowing from some other sources. Great job man. Also pretty stoked for the revamps.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Pride on April 26, 2011, 11:52:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I approve

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DO WANT! :happy:

Wishes do come true my friend!

Quote from: JCMR-Brawler64 on April 26, 2011, 11:00:57 PM
wow, nice updates man!!

Thanks!

Quote from: Wolfric on April 27, 2011, 02:37:15 AM
I'm loving your Water Temple Stage, Italian! Question, though... Could you make an alternated version where the water doesn't acts like water? Like, I can grab the ledge and jump normally... I just dislike playing on Stages that require me swimming... I'll still keep it the way it is though, but I "think" it wouldn't be too hard... right? ._. Well, it's just a suggestion. This Stage is flawless!

Conerning the poll.. I'm not sure on what hack to vote on. D:

Yeah I'll do that for you. Not a problem at all. I won't include it in the download. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 27, 2011, 07:23:46 AM
I must say that all your previews look quite epic...

P.S. Maybe after you finish some of those smexy new stages you should make a new poll... Cause the Water Temple is now my new favorite stage you've made so far. ;)

Thank you sir! I'll update the poll when I release my last 3 stages.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on April 29, 2011, 02:04:01 AM
Water temple is pretty awesome. It's nice to see you doing more things originally as opposed to borrowing from some other sources. Great job man. Also pretty stoked for the revamps.

Thanks man. Long time no see.


Here is a preview of Aurora Palace V2.



If you notice all the the new edits, I will give you a present. No, it's not pasta.

Erm... Brawl Suicune, shadow system, new ground, higher, with ramps on the sides >.<

And maybe a new custom lighting environment?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Brawl textured Suicune
Ramp you fight on in front of Suicune
Shadows are different
Entire palace looks lighter (lighting)
Ice textures are improved
New animations for Suicune?

That's all i could think off xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 01, 2011, 11:47:25 AM
Wishes do come true my friend!

Thanks!

Yeah I'll do that for you. Not a problem at all. I won't include it in the download. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Thank you sir! I'll update the poll when I release my last 3 stages.

Thanks man. Long time no see.


Here is a preview of Aurora Palace V2.



If you notice all the the new edits, I will give you a present. No, it's not pasta.

and i thought it couldnt get better. 8)

*awaits Boosters Tower and Aurora Palace v2 on SD card*
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 01, 2011, 01:29:35 PM
Erm... Brawl Suicune, shadow system, new ground, higher, with ramps on the sides >.<

And maybe a new custom lighting environment?

Damn it Mewtwo lol you nailed it. Now you know what my message about the ramp was.

Quote from: Ariana on May 01, 2011, 01:39:23 PM
Brawl textured Suicune
Ramp you fight on in front of Suicune
Shadows are different
Entire palace looks lighter (lighting)
Ice textures are improved
New animations for Suicune?

That's all i could think off xD

You also got it, except that you said it's a Brawl Texture Suicune, which it is, but also a model, with new animations.

The whole point of this simple revamp is to fix some issues, and specifically make it not flat anymore. Now that I've learned a lot since adding the Suicune on there, thought I will use those things in my advantage, and revamp this stage. This is not the only one that I'm revamping.

There's also an icy mist animations, which you can't see cause of the angle I took the picture in. That's what happens when you stay up until 8:30 AM !_!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 01, 2011, 04:04:40 PM
and i thought it couldnt get better. 8)

*awaits Boosters Tower and Aurora Palace v2 on SD card*

Thank you sir.

so how is cool cool mountain and the SMRPG stage coming along?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.