Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah, I understand much more now... Anyway, I hope you'll be successful with this procedure, good luck and take your time to act step^by step, slowly but surely.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I have a copy of both brsar's. English and Japanese. So I could try the voices as well.

Btw, do you need sound effects Philia? I could show you to some if you need any.

Edit: Wow, do you guys ever type fast...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Royal Blade: I prefer clarify one thing, because the confusion is really easy, when you say sound effects, you're talking about the sounds that are played for example when you hit someone with a sword? Or you're talking about the voices of Kratos?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

when you hit someone with a sword.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

If you have sounds like this, I want them of course, but be precise about what sound is what. And, I know I will be a bit annoying, if you have sounds like this directly taken from other Tales of and you can say what is what, I'm a taker!!!!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I'll have to go through them and check which is which. The ones i've acquired are Abyss, Vesperia, and ToS2.

Most of these should be useful. Especially Vesperia and ToS2.

Tell me what you would like and i'll make a rar of them.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

All, it will be perfect!!!!!! But, be careful, I suppose you will put them in a site like mediafire? In that case I want a rar for one game, not a rar containing for example three folders. Because if the file is too big, I will have great problems... This is why I ask individual rar for each game.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Well Then, I'll bring you here: http://tales.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60916
This is where I got mine. The Abyss ones aren't labeled. Vesperia are. DotNW are also labeled but not as well as Vesperia.
Also, Vesperia have some labeled under English and some under Japanese names.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Oh, these sounds. I already have them in fact, I downloaded them long time ago. But I don't really recognize them when I play them, so maybe you will have more chances than me.

Oh, an other thing which is really important!


You will participate in the processus of the sound hacking, at least for those who have an english brsar. Those who have smashbox on their computer, and be careful, smashbox, not brawlbox, I will give you some work.

Your work will be to make me a text file containing some informations which are absolutely crucial to do sound hacking. I give you an exemple.
Wave37:

frequency:

dataoffset:

sound location:

size:

fix offset:

frequency offset:


Open smashbox, and go on group, and after that on snd_group_chara_marth.


Watch the right window and take note of the numbers which are in front of data2offset, write the numbers that are just after 0x and call them data2offset.


Expand snd_groud_chara_marth, then expand what appears just below, and expand the wave folder.


You will need to write me the frequency for all wave file. Click on a wave and watch the informations that are in the right window. Frequency is there, dataoffset too.

Write me also the dataoffset of each wave file, again, write the numbers which are after 0x.

For the sound location, you will need a calcutor that can make calculs in hex. Windows calculator can do it.

To find the sound location, add the dataoffset of a wave file, and data2offset and you will have the sound location.

For the size, don't worry about it, I'll handle it if it is so necessary, the fix offset I already have all of them so it will be easy, and the frequency offset is the same as the fix offset, with a soustraction of 38 so I'll handle this too.

Thank you! And have fun by doing this! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

To which wav files am i doing this to?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Royal Blade: What do you mean? You mean the work I asked for those who have an english brsar to do? If it is the case, I will take a citation of someone that you know:

QuoteNo comments...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Yes i did mean that. and really?

Nevermind. for some reason i was thinking of something else. My apologies.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

This thread is ruthless.

:>.>:

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Thanks for bumping this topic! :laugh: I'm still collecting datas on informations necessary for hacking sounds, for japanese brsar. I can already begin the replacement of sound to be honest, but before I would like to get the most datas I can get so that I don't come back on it after. And I already have almost 8/10 of all datas I want, there are three characters's datas left and I'm working on it now, fortunately, these datas shouldn't be so long to obtain like Dedede because they have less voices.

It's very useful to do this because when I will make sound hacking with my japanese brsar, I will already have all that is needed to make the replacements. And it allowed me to see that Dedede has a lot of voices... I didn't expected this but it's true. If I have a character with a great number of voices, I think I will put it on him, he's not someone that I use so often you know...

Oh, an other thing, nobody to take care of the work I asked? It's really unfortunate. I thought there were people who wanted to have voices of Kratos for english brsar...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Just got out from class. now gonna work on kratos again. sorry guys, I only been able to work on PSA's like 2 or 1 time a week since school is taking up time.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo