Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ArcSage on February 20, 2011, 11:59:35 PM
Is there any way to make a PSA of Kratos with Concentrate? (flinchless spell casting unless an A-smash is used)? I find it extremely difficult to cast any spells when playing in matches because everything cancels spells.. What I'm imagining here is kind of like Bowser's added flinch resistance is Brawl Minus if you know what I mean. He doesn't need invincibility, but just full launch resistance during spell casts.

Also, when casting the first spell in Light Mode, can you make the 1% healing effect work when casting spells/taunts too? (ANY button presses at all will stop the healing effects)
It would be optimal to have the healing spell work all the time except during walking.

By the way, I GREATLY appreciate everything you've done with this PSA. Truly Amazing!

oh good point. I'll consider this for the next update.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Can you replace Dark Serpent with Gugnir?

Dark Serpent seems to be strange move for him.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Jet Aurion: Hum, sorry, but even if you find this move strange for him, this move is used by him in the game. It is a unisson attack.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: JetAurion on February 21, 2011, 04:00:39 AM
Can you replace Dark Serpent with Gugnir?

Dark Serpent seems to be strange move for him.

Agreed :D
well, i'd rather See Gugnir. but Dark Serpent is an okay move:3

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 21, 2011, 07:11:07 AM
Jet Aurion: Hum, sorry, but even if you find this move strange for him, this move is used by him in the game. It is a unisson attack.

Gungir is also a move that Kratos uses. and its also a Union attack.
look it up in the Arte Exhibition video that Divine has near the top of page one.

Yeah I already knew that Gungnir is a move of Kratos, and a unisson move, it is also an exclusive ps2 move if I recall correctly. And it means you won't have voice for this move if it is put as you want the english voices. But, if you want to put Gungnir, I don't care honestly. It's a good move too!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I've recently gotten better at animations thanks to Kit Billard for showing me a few tricks XD...I'll revamp kratos when I get a chance. I'm not sure who to work on more, seperioth or kratos? :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Pride on February 21, 2011, 08:12:02 AM
Kratos! >D
that's 1 vote for kratos so far lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


You know who I want, but I won't vote because in my opinion, it is not us that have to decide who you should revamp first, it is you.

Anyway, take your time to do it, and do it when you have a chance like you says. There are some things to change, but you know what I mean.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 21, 2011, 08:14:50 AM
Quote from: Pride on February 21, 2011, 08:12:02 AM
Kratos! >D
that's 1 vote for kratos so far lol
I've been playing Tales of Symphonia again lately.
I could help you make the move-set more accurate if you want :P

Pride: By accurate what do you mean?

Oh, just a question Divine Overlord, I know you shouldn't have done a lot about her, but have you solved the problem you had with Philia?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Pride on February 21, 2011, 08:19:52 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 21, 2011, 08:14:50 AM
Quote from: Pride on February 21, 2011, 08:12:02 AM
Kratos! >D
that's 1 vote for kratos so far lol
I've been playing Tales of Symphonia again lately.
I could help you make the move-set more accurate if you want :P

ok, you can PM me the changes you think that should be made and I can follow it. things I know so far are:
-Change his spell casting stance
-Give him more damage resistence when casting a spell. any attack greater than 15 damages will cancel the spell cast.
- fix the spell over powered damage glitch.
- Fix his 3rd charge fire spell.
-Fix his Hell Pire animation
-Fix his dark serpent move.
-Fix his wait animation. and add a new one. wil base off video
- Change his jump in air to do a flip like he does in the video cut scene when he fights that girl that uses cards. Idk her name cuz i never played TOS before lol i think its sheena.


-@phycho Philia. I can make the animations but the sword position wont be exact. I'll give it more time once I get done with another exam on thursday. I also have been getting a lot of requests. hard to choose which to work on XD

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 21, 2011, 08:25:25 AM
ok, you can PM me the changes you think that should be made and I can follow it. things I know so far are:
-Change his spell casting stance
-Give him more damage resistence when casting a spell. any attack greater than 15 damages will cancel the spell cast.
- fix the spell over powered damage glitch.
- Fix his 3rd charge fire spell.
-Fix his Hell Pire animation
-Fix his dark serpent move.
-Fix his wait animation. and add a new one. wil base off video
- Change his jump in air to do a flip like he does in the video cut scene when he fights that girl that uses cards. Idk her name cuz i never played TOS before lol i think its sheena.



Sheena Fujibayashi :P She's cool. But yeah those are a few i ment xD

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 21, 2011, 08:22:35 AM
Pride: By accurate what do you mean?
I mean the actual range and graphics. The current PSA has a little bit too much extra graphics and kinda makes it look weird and not Kratos/ToS-like.

although DO, you could make a Gamecube only version. That would only remove his Dark-Serpent as far as i can remember right now.

A backflip like this? I would have never thought of it but this is a great idea if it is done correctly. And yeah, it is sheena.

Pride: Oh, I see. Ok, good thing if you can do it!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

ok what other changes you guys want? and what would replace dark serpent?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo