Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zeljius on February 26, 2011, 06:12:02 PM
Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 26, 2011, 01:07:03 PM
Here are some videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJGlsQJTpHc&feature=more_related
watch from 7:00 to 8:58 he uses them quite often cause of Arche.

I recently realized that the downward slash looks similar to Ike's NAir.

See? So it should be fine as Kratos' NAir.

Barbatos seem like such an [censored] xD

I like your drawing :P
and your enthusiasm for a Kratos PSA :D

Edit: Divine, you should look into these two videos Royal Provided above, the Ground slashes and ariels look like they would look great for the kratos PSA :D

ok, I fixed his Hell pyre animation which went from 37 frames to 61 frames long now. I changed his running animation and wait to match the videos. I also fixed the spell over damage glitch. and I put victory light spear as his up smash.


would anyone be able to import voices to kratos' file?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Divine... can you please answer my PMs >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 12:32:09 AM
Divine... can you please answer my PMs >.>

which pm? I have 900 messages in my inbox haha
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I asked if you started Godly Zero >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 12:44:27 AM
I asked if you started Godly Zero >.>

nope I haven't yet. I been busy with kratos and other PSAs. plus, I still need to get eldrians permission to edit zero. lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Haha! With renkaken's flamberge vertex, thunder blade has the flamberge releasing lightning! XD I believe that would need fixing.

Also, the flamberge is too big for the sheath. so it looks weird during his victories and side taunt. (and the old idle) Could that be fixed so that it looks normal whenever he sheaths the blade?

And Victory Light Spear for USmash? isn't that the up special? or did you mean Light Spear Cannon?

Other than that, I think Sasuke and Roy will be taking their seats. Cause Mr. Badass is here to blame some fate! (If that makes sense. XD)

Oh, is the fireball in Hell Pyre a projectile? (not like the previous beta where it'd reach only to ground level.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 27, 2011, 02:48:41 AM
Haha! With renkaken's flamberge vertex, thunder blade has the flamberge releasing lightning! XD I believe that would need fixing.

Also, the flamberge is too big for the sheath. so it looks weird during his victories and side taunt. (and the old idle) Could that be fixed so that it looks normal whenever he sheaths the blade?

And Victory Light Spear for USmash? isn't that the up special? or did you mean Light Spear Cannon?

Other than that, I think Sasuke and Roy will be taking their seats. Cause Mr. Badass is here to blame some fate! (If that makes sense. XD)

Oh, is the fireball in Hell Pyre a projectile? (not like the previous beta where it'd reach only to ground level.)

yeah, I fixed the thunder spell. I replaced it with a sword glow. and yeah, its Light Spear Cannon lol. I get confused between the name moves XD

oh yeah, yep its a projectile. its the fastest and easier method of doing it. instead of guessing the y and z axis.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Great!

Now what about what I mentioned earlier, about the sword extending as if it were a beam sword. Has that been fixed yet?

Also, the effects during his DTilt, DashAttack, Light Spear series (excluding LSCannon), DSmash, NAir, and DAir. are those supposed to be there? Cause I think they extend the hitbox in some of the moves.

And sonic thrust is too fast. ingoring the words of Kratos, "Sonic.. Too Slow!" Slow it down cause it's as spammable as Metaknights DTilt. And like I said above, the effects affect underneath the sword when he thrusts and it seems to have high priority. (From my view)

Edit:
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 27, 2011, 12:29:18 AM
I also fixed the spell over damage glitch.
What glitch was that?

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 27, 2011, 12:29:18 AM
would anyone be able to import voices to kratos' file?
I could try it. Since I would like to help in anyway possible.

Also, would you like stock icons, cause i could make some customs ones if you'd like?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I recall Philia was going to make a voice pack. is it even possible to import voices into a PSA file?

Quote from: Fliptocat on February 27, 2011, 03:21:59 AM
I recall Philia was going to make a voice pack.
Oh, ok then.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 27, 2011, 03:09:13 AM
Great!

Now what about what I mentioned earlier, about the sword extending as if it were a beam sword. Has that been fixed yet?

Also, the effects during his DTilt, DashAttack, Light Spear series (excluding LSCannon), DSmash, NAir, and DAir. are those supposed to be there? Cause I think they extend the hitbox in some of the moves.

And sonic thrust is too fast. ingoring the words of Kratos, "Sonic.. Too Slow!" Slow it down cause it's as spammable as Metaknights DTilt. And like I said above, the effects affect underneath the sword when he thrusts and it seems to have high priority. (From my view)

Edit:
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 27, 2011, 12:29:18 AM
I also fixed the spell over damage glitch.
What glitch was that?

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 27, 2011, 12:29:18 AM
would anyone be able to import voices to kratos' file?
I could try it. Since I would like to help in anyway possible.

Also, would you like stock icons, cause i could make some customs ones if you'd like?

you'll see whats been done once its released lol



Quote from: Fliptocat on February 27, 2011, 03:21:59 AM
I recall Philia was going to make a voice pack. is it even possible to import voices into a PSA file?

uh huh it sure is :D i think it goes into a system file. not sure though.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


^Okay. I use Riivo, so the smashbros_sound.brsar is what I use for SFX. Can't wait for the next version btw. ^_^

Same! He's gonna be so awesome!

So Divine, do you plan on including color schemes? as i said earlier (it's on the last page) I know someone who has ToVS and can get the colors they provided.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 27, 2011, 03:48:08 AM
Same! He's gonna be so awesome!

So Divine, do you plan on including color schemes? as i said earlier (it's on the last page) I know someone who has ToVS and can get the colors they provided.

color schemes? hmm nah, I don't plan on working on that. feel free to make them. I'm just gonna work on the PSA and animations.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo