Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Fliptocat, i miss your vaatie Sprite D:

Damian, can you make kratos a bit heavier?
probably somewhere around lke's weight would suit him better.

Quote from: Zeljius on February 27, 2011, 07:09:24 AM
Fliptocat, i miss your vaatie Sprite D:

Damian, can you make kratos a bit heavier?
probably somewhere around lke's weight would suit him better.

Done.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 27, 2011, 11:25:13 AM
Quote from: Zeljius on February 27, 2011, 07:09:24 AM
Fliptocat, i miss your vaatie Sprite D:

Damian, can you make kratos a bit heavier?
probably somewhere around lke's weight would suit him better.

Done.

Gracias :D

by the way! do you play Ps3? o.O

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 27, 2011, 03:50:55 AM
color schemes? hmm nah, I don't plan on working on that. feel free to make them. I'm just gonna work on the PSA and animations.
Ok, I'll do them. I haven't done stuff like this before so it may suck. I'll give it a shot though. I'll also make stock icons anyway. (For those who want them)

Btw, are there any vids that could help me with such stuff? (I won't be searching cause i'm going out for brunch.) Thanks.

Edit: Or any programs that would make it easier.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Btw, will Kratos been given a shield? It doesn't make a huge deal (Cause in ToS, you can actually have no shield.) Cause it would be nice to know if I'm making color schemes. (For obvious reasons.)

And will i be changing renkaken's vertex or Divine's original? Or both?

Also, Divine, have you changed the side special to anything? or is it still being processed?
Cause I have some ideas that i would like to share.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

^ a lot of people said they wanted his side special to be gunier and I don't think kratos willl have a sheild unless someone vertext it on to his arm from the kratos texture renkaken. I think you'll need renkaken permission before editing his vertext hehe
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Gugnir? That would be weird. It would have to act like a Falcon Punch. (Auto Charge then a release) Having him charge up light then releasing it in a blast. If you do include this make it put him helpless if in the air.

But my suggestion is this:
-Move Lightning Blade (w/ S.Lightning Blade) to side special. (also, use the same animation for sonic thrust. it would look nice.)
-Move Sonic Thrust to Side Tilt.
-Move Demon Fang to Neutral Special. (and remove the upward demon fang. i find its weird.
-Change the Neutral Attack to Forward Slash > Upward Slash.
-Down Tilt is the Horizontal Slash with a twist.

Before I explain this. you should give Kratos Spell Charge. (Shield while charging to hold the charge.) Only after the second or third spell charge. (If used after the first, it cancels the spell completely.)

Now, back to the Down Tilt. So Kratos will slash. And if he has a spell charged, he will release a novice spell ONLY. (Depending on taunt thing that affects spells.)

Up-Light/Healing/Water- "First Aid": (Remove it from the up taunt) This restores 5%-25% depending on your damage percentage.
Side-Lightning/Wind- "Wind Blade": 3 small blades of wind strike in front of kratos. 2-3% per blade.
Down-Fire/Earth- "Stone Blast": Bits of stone rise from the ground. 3 Hits. 2-3% per hit.

If there is NO charge, then Kratos will just slash.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 27, 2011, 11:53:57 PM
Gugnir? That would be weird. It would have to act like a Falcon Punch. (Auto Charge then a release) Having him charge up light then releasing it in a blast. If you do include this make it put him helpless if in the air.

But my suggestion is this:
-Move Lightning Blade (w/ S.Lightning Blade) to side special. (also, use the same animation for sonic thrust. it would look nice.)
-Move Sonic Thrust to Side Tilt.
-Move Demon Fang to Neutral Special. (and remove the upward demon fang. i find its weird.
-Change the Neutral Attack to Forward Slash > Upward Slash.
-Down Tilt is the Horizontal Slash with a twist.

Before I explain this. you should give Kratos Spell Charge. (Shield while charging to hold the charge.) Only after the second or third spell charge. (If used after the first, it cancels the spell completely.)

Now, back to the Down Tilt. So Kratos will slash. And if he has a spell charged, he will release a novice spell ONLY. (Depending on taunt thing that affects spells.)

Up-Light/Healing/Water- "First Aid": (Remove it from the up taunt) This restores 5%-25% depending on your damage percentage.
Side-Lightning/Wind- "Wind Blade": 3 small blades of wind strike in front of kratos. 2-3% per blade.
Down-Fire/Earth- "Stone Blast": Bits of stone rise from the ground. 3 Hits. 2-3% per hit.

If there is NO charge, then Kratos will just slash.

i cant tell what to say about your suggestions. Cause i agree and disagree with you on several things.

but the U-tilt demonfang should be removed. i think its odd.
perhaps something similar to marth's U-tilt would be more appropriate.

Quote from: Zeljius on February 28, 2011, 12:37:00 AM

i cant tell what to say about your suggestions. Cause i agree and disagree with you on several things.

but the U-tilt demonfang should be removed. i think its odd.
perhaps something similar to marth's U-tilt would be more appropriate.

I think it should be removed in general. It's not needed.

Also, you can elaborate on your contrasts. I won't be offended.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Zeljius on February 27, 2011, 07:09:24 AM
Fliptocat, i miss your vaatie Sprite D:
I got bored of it. :/ I used it online for like 3 years now lol.


And Royal Blade, i agree with most of your suggestions, but I'd rather keep lightning blade and demon fang where they are currently.

What would be done with Sonic Thrust then?

And are you one of those whom want Gugnir for side special? (I've got no problem, im just asking.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Eh, I don't really care either way. Whatever can make it more balanced is what I'll go with.

^That's true.

I'm surprised Philia hasn't said anything yet. (And I'm dreading that moment.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Philia left a couple hours ago. I don't think he has anything against you, it's just that he's very adamant about his opinion on how this sould be.