Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, they are good. For imported Kratos, because when you select Kratos with a Csp like this and see what he looks like in battle, it is a desillusion. Firstly, the face doesn't truly match, and finally, the most important, the sword doesn't match at all.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 04, 2011, 06:29:44 PM
Yeah, they are good. For imported Kratos, because when you select Kratos with a Csp like this and see what he looks like in battle, it is a desillusion. Firstly, the face doesn't truly match, and finally, the most important, the sword doesn't match at all.

Well, I thought I would at least see how they turned out because many people make CSP's this way. However, I agree with you that it doesn't give the correct impression of the character.

Since I know you are quite picky when it comes to things like this, (as am I), how would you suggest I recolor your image? Should change the hue of the textures in the .pac file and then snapshot it? Or just change the hue of the picture you uploaded? Obviously, the last option would be much more simple.

And I need costume ideas.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

I think this is probably the last idea that you should use. But for the colors, I can't really give you ideas, in my opinion, we have two choices, we make colors like original Marth, or we make colors like in Tales of Vs, which will be a problem because there won't be enough colors. I don't know these colors of Kratos, but I'm sure Royal Blade will give you hints with this.

Anyway, I'm honest, I don't really care about this because as when I play there is never the same characters for two players, so in team matches, he would have his original outfit, for me! Because the original outfit is much better. The only other costumes that I would take would be his others true costumes, so his Judgment costume, and his other costume exclusive to Ps2 maybe. But, before they have to be done, which means we have to wait. Judgment is the most important.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I thought I was making the recolors for Kratos? I've already got permission from renkaken to recolor his flamberge vertex.

I'm just working on the stock icons atm.

Btw, I fixed up the hair, and fixed some other stuff so the face isn't as chubby.

Which color do you guys prefer for the shoulders? 1? 2? or 3? (In order with the picture.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Oh, I forgot that it was you who was in charge of taking care of this. The icon that I prefer is the second. But the fact that he has one eye closed still annoys me. The other eye is completely invisible now, it shouldn't be like that for Kratos, even if there is hair that is in front of one of his eye, there is a part that we should see. But this is not the biggest problem, this eye closed according to me is the biggest.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Okay, how does this look?



I got both eyes in, fixed the hair some more, and I adjusted his face a tad.

Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 04, 2011, 08:04:46 PM
I thought I was making the recolors for Kratos? I've already got permission from renkaken to recolor his flamberge vertex.

I'm just working on the stock icons atm.


Don't worry, I wasn't planning on making the textures myself, I just needed to know what colors to use on the CSP. :)
And are we in agreement to use the the snapshot Philia took?

The stock icon looks great BTW.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

A coincidence with the colors is, most of Marth's alternate colors are colors that kratos has in ToVS. Other than the original of course.

Like So:
Front:http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8453/frontdly.jpg
Back:http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3024/backhn.jpg

The only colors he doesn't have are a Green and Blue. Which i plan to make myself.

And thanks, i need to fix the shading of his hair.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I make this post just in order for you to let you know that I more or less understood the skills that I lacked some time ago for sound hacking, I mean the possibility to put sounds that are longer than the original sounds. It doesn't mean I beginned to put the sounds in the brsar and that I will work to make his voices, but it means that indeed I can make them.

But I want you to warn on something: there are 30 sounds that I selected. Marth has 32 sounds that I surely can use, excepted maybe one of them which is a little short... Originally Marth has more sounds as this but they are blank sounds of 00,01 seconds, so I don't think I will use them... I will try one to see how it turns but I don't expect a lot from them...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Here is an attempt at the red Kratos CSP.



It's kind of choppy, which I plan to fix later.
I'm going to be busy the rest of today, but I might be able to work on it more tonight.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

That's pretty good. If you looked at the picture, his hair is brown-ish and has black gloves.

It's still very good.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It has to be improved it is true, but for those who want to use it, I think it is already pretty good! But don't give up on working of course!

Oh, and an information that can please some people, it seems Brawl loves the quote of jade Curtiss casting Indignation.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


No, only the part 1 because it is a part of 7 seconds. This was the biggest worry I had, and it fits in one sound of 2 seconds. So it's good. The other parts would be put on other sounds, there are three sounds in fact for this attack, and three steps. The only thing which is really a little problem is that the voice is really Jade's voice, but it is probably less heard, I mean the voice has not the same volume than in tales of the abyss, but despite of this, the sound works correctly.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Why were you testing Jade's voice btw?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread