Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Something that I need to know, is it possible for a single animation to play a sound of a voice, and immediately after it an other sound of a voice, for a single and same animation?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 01:30:43 AM
Something that I need to know, is it possible for a single animation to play a sound of a voice, and immediately after it an other sound of a voice, for a single and same animation?

yup its possible. Btw, does anyone know where I can find all of marth's voice sfx ID?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Hum, why do you need them? It has something to do with Kratos project or it is for totally an other thing like for example an other psa?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 01:42:29 AM
Hum, why do you need them? It has something to do with Kratos project or it is for totally an other thing like for example an other psa?

its just something I wonder about. For other characters too, I never saw a post or blog that shows every character voice sfx Id.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Ok I see. It reassures me a little that you don't need them to the Psas because if they were needed for controlling what sound is played, it would have been a pain...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 12, 2011, 01:39:39 AM
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 12, 2011, 01:30:43 AM
Something that I need to know, is it possible for a single animation to play a sound of a voice, and immediately after it an other sound of a voice, for a single and same animation?

yup its possible. Btw, does anyone know where I can find all of marth's voice sfx ID?


What do the voice sfx ID's look like?
Would this be one? btlvoice.afs_0910

If so, I put a link earlier on in the thread to kratos's voice pack and all of these files are named accordingly.
Download it here-
http://www.mediafire.com/?crnxggfibpddu3f

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

March 12, 2011, 03:10:36 AM #546 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:11:52 AM by ArcSage
For those who are interested, my Wii laser came Monday and I was able to fix it! Works just like new! (Except that its modded of course.) So I riivolutionized that baby up with the new Kratos PSA and was amazed at how much it has progressed! Apparently I missed a lot since last night.

I have a few things to say about it, but instead of writing a summery "essay" on it like Philia, I will just compare and contrast my own views with his/hers.
After all, what a better way to refine opinions into truths right?



Before I begin, quick note.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 11, 2011, 08:39:30 PM
Divine Overlord: I know don't worry, but with my post, you should be able to know what needs to be changed when you have time to work on it.

Haha, it ALMOST sounds like your opinion is the only one which matters as DivineOverlord is working on this PSA.  ;) I hope he will at least consider what I have to say as well, even though I am largely inferior to your posting skills.
Also Philia, please know that none of this is meant to criticize your ideas or say you are wrong in any areas because we are all working on this PSA together. I hope. ;)

(And I greatly appreciate these essays you write, because it shows me that people care about this project's completion.)




Thus, I begin.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Well that's mostly it. But there were a couple more things I noticed. Not a big deal, just sayin.  :)


-When in the light magic mode, why is Spread the secondary spell? Is it possible to use something like Photon instead?
-When casting Explosion, look at Krato's sword. It's glowing and really long for some reason.
-Can you PLEASE make it so that spells cannot be interrupted while they are actually being used? When a projectile comes into contact with it, it cancels the spell...

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

You need to put a spoiler for that, please.^


Quote from: SmashClash on March 12, 2011, 03:18:52 AM
You need to put a spoiler for that, please.^

So sorry!
I'm just going to delete it.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: ArcSage on March 12, 2011, 03:29:45 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 12, 2011, 03:18:52 AM
You need to put a spoiler for that, please.^

So sorry!
I'm just going to delete it.
Why? All that hard work you typed. :oshi:

Quote from: ArcSage on March 12, 2011, 03:29:45 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 12, 2011, 03:18:52 AM
You need to put a spoiler for that, please.^

So sorry!
I'm just going to delete it.

Don't mind my post, it ha a hidden message "[joke][/joke]" just edit it and add a "
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
" between the beginning and the end of the long message. =P

March 12, 2011, 03:34:12 AM #552 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:35:57 AM by ArcSage
Quote from: Wolfric on March 12, 2011, 03:27:04 AM
[joke]:oshi: Why do the Kratos fans are essay-makers? It's a curse![/joke]

This is a perfect example of improper grammer.
Try using one of the following:


Why are the Kratos fans essay makers?

Why do the kratos fans have to write their opinions in such a way that the content would be acceptable in an essay?




Hahahaa, I am soo joking man.
I lol'd so hard after I read your comment. :D

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: ArcSage on March 12, 2011, 03:34:12 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 12, 2011, 03:27:04 AM
[joke]:oshi: Why do the Kratos fans are essay-makers? It's a curse![/joke]

Quote from: Wolfric on March 12, 2011, 03:27:04 AM
[joke]:oshi: Why do the Kratos fans are essay-makers? It's a curse![/joke]

This is a perfect example of improper grammer.
Try using one of the following:


Why are the Kratos fans essay makers?

Why do the kratos fans have to write their opinions in such a way that the content would be acceptable for in an essay?




Hahahaa, I am soo joking man.
I lol'd so hard after I read your comment. :D

I gotta admit, I deleted the phrase once before posting it 'cause I knew it was effed up, but then I just thought "Ef it" and typed it again and posted it, I could have fixed it before posting but meeh, it's late. English not being my native language is the cause! XD

Quote from: Wolfric on March 12, 2011, 03:37:01 AM
Quote from: ArcSage on March 12, 2011, 03:34:12 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 12, 2011, 03:27:04 AM
[joke]:oshi: Why do the Kratos fans are essay-makers? It's a curse![/joke]

Quote from: Wolfric on March 12, 2011, 03:27:04 AM
[joke]:oshi: Why do the Kratos fans are essay-makers? It's a curse![/joke]

This is a perfect example of improper grammer.
Try using one of the following:


Why are the Kratos fans essay makers?

Why do the kratos fans have to write their opinions in such a way that the content would be acceptable for in an essay?




Hahahaa, I am soo joking man.
I lol'd so hard after I read your comment. :D

I gotta admit, I deleted the phrase once before posting it 'cause I knew it was effed up, but then I just thought "Ef it" and typed it again and posted it, I could have fixed it before posting but meeh, it's late. English not being my native language is the cause! XD


lol, that's cool man. :)
What is your native language? I'm curious.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.