Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 26, 2011, 10:08:10 PM #660 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:10:28 PM by Psycho Philia
From what I saw, they are graphical glitches, but still, they are easily noticeable. Try using the Psa of Kratos but with one of Marth's original costume. You'll see that it's easy to notice the glitches.

About the reason of the existence of these glitches, I don't really know honestly, maybe it has something to do with the vertex itself that has bone edits and the animations were designed with the costume containing bone edits. Again, I'm absolutely not sure, I'm not a specialist of that.

Omega Malkior:

QuoteDisruptive Posting

Everything from Flaming to Advertising is forbidden:


•Flaming: Directly or indirectly insulting other members.
    Examples: "You idiot"; "Anyone who believes that is a moron"; "Just shut up"; attacking someone based on race, gender, sexuality, etc.
•Trolling: Posting with the sole purpose of annoying other users, provoking flames.
    Examples: Going into a person's texture topic and saying "You suck" without offering any actual criticism; posting false information.
•Spamming: Posting worthless topics or messages that contribute nothing to the topic of the forum or thread.
    Examples: Repeatedly bumping a topic; double posting; necroposting – posting in a thread that's been dead for over a week; posts that consist of just emoticons or text repeated over and over.
•Disruptive Behavior: Posting in a manner that makes things generally unpleasant for other users.
    Examples: Posting in ALL CAPS, in topic titles and/or messages; posting illegibly; posting topics in the wrong forum; posting images that are too large (creating horizontal scroll bars or making your post longer than a page); posting unmarked spoilers (game, movie, book, etc).

Read carefully  what I put in bold. Anyway, this Psa is designed to work only for Kratos, the damages made with the neutral attack take all their sense because of the sword for example, so I don't really see why you want it to work over other vertex like a Sephiroth vertex or a Roy vertex....

Pride: Good explanation! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I don't have the slightest clue who is Kratos excpects to be trolled
But I still think the PSA is epic. Therefore I want Roy over this PSA, but since it has renamed bone, guess I will have to keep the texture.

Physco Phillia: K

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 10:05:25 PM
BUT WHY IS IT THAT WAY? WHAT HAS KRATOS HAVE THAT OTHER MARTH TEXTURES DON'T HAVE??

dude, I wish you would learn about PSA and brawlbox before you ask me questions (first you edit my work and submit it to the vault without permission and now you keep blasting caps all over the place which is annoying) Kratos has these wierd spikes that he has on his shoulder that point out. This only exists in the newest kratos vertext and its not in any other marth texture. That's why the wait animations will look funny on his arms with non-kratos vertexts because they are missing the spike vertext that Kratos has.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 10:15:43 PM
I don't have the slightest clue who is Kratos excpects to be trolled
But I still think the PSA is epic. Therefore I want Roy over this PSA, but since it has renamed bone, guess I will have to keep the texture.

Physco Phillia: K

How irksome.
This project is for Kratos, if you want the graphics to display properly, simply use the specified Kratos texture instead of Roy.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: ArcSage on April 26, 2011, 10:19:24 PM
How irksome.
This project is for Kratos, if you want the graphics to display properly, simply use the specified Kratos texture instead of Roy.

The graphics should be fine with non-kratos vertexts. The only thing that would change with non-kratos vertexts are the wait, run, and some other attack animations. Everything else should be fine. In the next release, I'll just set up an alternate motion file for non kratos vertexts.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Using a Roy vertex that summons magic of light, of water, of wind, and even of thunder and does other things completely unrelated on Roy? It's really above realism... You do what you want of course, but still, I find it really weird... It was as if I used Sephiroth's moves to fit Hazama of Blazblue...

Anyway, about the first type of vertex of Kratos, the animations would probably look weird too, I suppose, I'm not sure of course but as the spikes are missing there too... I don't care at all that you don't know Kratos though, you can't know all characters of video games after all.

Divine Overlord: You're nice, Omega Malkior is lucky that you will do this, it's probably not all psa'er that would do this.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Yay! Now thats something I want.

Oh and for all who are wondering what's the glitch that annoys me is UpSmash. Instead of doing a tornado, he just stays stuck while he does the attack with a weird Leg twitch.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: DivineOverlord on April 26, 2011, 10:21:57 PM
The graphics should be fine with non-kratos vertexts. The only thing that would change with non-kratos vertexts are the wait, run, and some other attack animations. Everything else should be fine. In the next release, I'll just set up an alternate motion file for non kratos vertexts.


I agree with Philia, that's very nice of you to do Divine, but aren't you quite busy with all of your projects already?..
I just don't want you to overwork yourself....

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

April 26, 2011, 10:28:40 PM #668 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:30:04 PM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 26, 2011, 10:24:24 PM
Using a Roy vertex that summons magic of light, of water, of wind, and even of thunder and does other things completely unrelated on Roy? It's really above realism... You do what you want of course, but still, I find it really weird... It was as if I used Sephiroth's moves to fit Hazama of Blazblue...

Anyway, about the first type of vertex of Kratos, the animations would probably look weird too, I suppose, I'm not sure of course but as the spikes are missing there too... I don't care at all that you don't know Kratos though, you can't know all characters of video games after all.

Divine Overlord: You're nice, Omega Malkior is lucky that you will do this, it's probably not all psa'er that would do this.


lol I know. I'm just trying to make brawl interesting and fun for all :af:



other projects I was working on are

Mew -  still needs tons of work
Skull Kid - needs some work

and thinking about what to improve with kratos now that I've gotten better with things.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I was going to say and ask the same thing xD

Thanks for Doing me a favor
And
Aren't you busy with Seph? And other things?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

You are too nice. :P

And, I PM'd you with a question, I need to know your operating system before sending the Riivolution Guide.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Divine Overlord: Good luck for fixing the glitch Omega Malkior describes, because I took a look at it with marth's normal costume, and it seems there is NO glitch at all... So if you're forced to fix this for all vertex, it will never be over...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 10:30:17 PM
I was going to say and ask the same thing xD

Thanks for Doing me a favor
And
Aren't you busy with Seph? And other things?

Sephiroth is almost done - he's already at 85%. I expect the final Version to be around version 3.5....I never spent so much time on a psa before like I did with Sephiroth.

Quote from: ArcSage on April 26, 2011, 10:31:01 PM
You are too nice. :P

And, I PM'd you with a question, I need to know your operating system before sending the Riivolution Guide.

Oh I didn't know. I'll check. I have about 1300 messages in my inbox, gets full really fast. lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


April 26, 2011, 10:35:37 PM #673 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:39:26 PM by Omega Malkior
The glitches were all described on an old thread I made in the "help section"

EDIT: Found it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22833.0

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 10:35:37 PM
The glitches were all described on an old thread I made in the "help section"

EDIT: Found it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22833.0

ssbbtailsfan already answered your question.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo