Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89


Quote from: keepitreal on June 22, 2011, 01:01:44 AMso does that mean its not coming today
Hmm...
I'll use the link, BBB used.
Get ready for the updated link in my BV.

Here you go: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16389&Moderated=All

The description has the other version.


Quote from: bingox2 on June 22, 2011, 02:14:59 AMWhat are the differences?
Different A attacks and I think B attacks.
Sorry, I'm too lazy to put pictures up or a movelist.
Maybe someday this week.



Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2011, 01:48:12 AM
Hmm...
I'll use the link, BBB used.
Get ready for the updated link in my BV.

Here you go: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16389&Moderated=All

The description has the other version.

Did you Beta release it formally?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Dr. Jackel on June 22, 2011, 06:08:40 AMThe link seems to be dead.
Oh yeah, that's just the one in the description. Well, that was the older one anyway.
Btw, everyone we would have more progress, but we re-did a bunch of moves.

What do you mean formally, Metanigh?

is the naruto that goes with this gonna be sage naruto with different different attacks from con naruto

I think you should make a sage mode also for a other psa like basicly the same naruto psa but when he reaches 100% and does his down taunt he goes sage mode instead of the fox




Do you work for this project now?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.