Okami has MDL0 files! Possibly CHR0 files, as welL!

Started by ForOhFor Error, January 01, 2011, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You can, actually! It only works in animations, though. If you preview an animation, it'll move.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

oh really? well then... thats good to hear!

could make a stage with Ammy on it moving his head... or tail... o.O
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Can someone make me True Sakuya?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

>.>
Requests section.
I haven't even been able to find those model files.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

>.>
<.<
(bump)

Could you get the me the models for Kamiki Village?

Unfortunately not D:
The models are spread about 12 a brres, over about 12 brres files. And before that, you have to find the .dat file, which is only labeled by a number.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 05, 2011, 02:19:20 AM
Unfortunately not D:
The models are spread about 12 a brres, over about 12 brres files. And before that, you have to find the .dat file, which is only labeled by a number.
Ususally games have some order to their filing

I'd expect it to be one of the first .dat files, but thats just from my expierence with browsing ISOs.

I'll probably dig through it myself later.

It's in the afs file in the ISO, you'll need the AFS explorer.
Open the data0.afs after exporting it (will take a while to export). Open up a file names either;
rfXX.dat
or
reXX.dat
(Not sure of the difference)
in a hex editor.
These contain, in the first brres in them, textures for a stage, and for the other brres files, models.
The brres files are the parts of the .dat file from one instance of bresþÿ to the next (don't select the second bresþÿ).
Copy the hex data into a new file, save it as a brres file.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Can you find the models and textures for the swords? Imagine replacing link/ike/marth's sword with one of those :D

I've got Susano's sword's models, want them?

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Yeah, Those are awesome.
I'll try to find one.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

K The fire sword or the lightning one if you can <3 Or Both :D

March 08, 2011, 03:32:34 AM #73 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:44:40 AM by ForOhFor Error
I found the seven strike, and can find the rest from there.
Sadly, each of them are split -- into 5 seperate models (1 of which contains basically nothing).
But... here's an awesome picture, anyway:

And I found the lightning one, also in five models, but fragmented in a usable way:

Download the lightning sword here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5869687/Glaive2.pac

FC: 2191-7379-6272

March 08, 2011, 03:54:22 AM #74 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:12:05 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Thanks, I think I'll just use lightning effects for the blade hilt.

I love making lightning movesets XD

*sigh* unfortunate the sword models are in five parts :l

How is seven strike split up? if it's in a useful way I might use that too XP

EDIT:

Can you show me how the green-ish sword is broken up? I just had an idea for a psa <3