Okami has MDL0 files! Possibly CHR0 files, as welL!

Started by ForOhFor Error, January 01, 2011, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 01, 2011, 10:46:45 PM Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:05:45 AM by ForOhFor Error

They're packed into .AFS files, and I had to get 'em out using a hex editor. But it has them!
(NOTE: MDL0s and their textures are in different brres files)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

No way! This is epic, I've always wanted models from this game. :happy:

I hope you can find Amaterasu and her textures amongst all those files. There could be some sexy stages made with some of the games areas. :af:

that is awesome.

One day when we r able to edit bosses, I DEMAND YAMI >:C
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

January 01, 2011, 11:09:57 PM #3 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 11:10:48 PM by ForOhFor Error
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 01, 2011, 11:06:17 PM
No way! This is epic, I've always wanted models from this game. :happy:
I hope you can find Amaterasu and her textures amongst all those files. There could be some sexy stages made with some of the games areas. :af:

well...

Quote from: RandomTBush;11902513Yep. Okami definitely uses MDL0. But... I'll have to figure out why they're not showing up in BrawlBox and the BRRES Viewer.

(EDIT: And I was able to export Amaterasu's model using BrawlBox 0.64, despite not being able to see it. And it was broken up into four different MDL0 files, too.)

Yeah......... he found them, but he's having trouble with them, sounds like..

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Omg thats epic :af2:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

heh...
one step closer to replaceing Tabuu with Yami :af:

lol, this thread popped up at the perfect time XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 02, 2011, 01:21:24 AM
heh...
one step closer to replaceing Tabuu with Yami :af:

lol, this thread popped up at the perfect time XD

You could just use the yami mdlo. from tatsunoku vs capcom for that one...

anyway that's pretty cool can't wait to see me more progress on this :af2:

Quote from: Ninka on January 02, 2011, 01:29:35 AM
Quote from: Tcll on January 02, 2011, 01:21:24 AM
heh...
one step closer to replaceing Tabuu with Yami :af:

lol, this thread popped up at the perfect time XD

You could just use the yami mdlo. from tatsunoku vs capcom for that one...

anyway that's pretty cool can't wait to see me more progress on this :af2:

wait...
does that include all the forms??
(yes I want all the forms) :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

It has 3 forms (Still havn't finished okami so I'm not sure if it's every form)

eh...

I think the Okami mesh's have more detail in them :/
and also more attacks :/

I think there's about 5-6 forms...
(havn't really paid attention to it)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Good luck finding them -- Like I said, I had to hex edit it out...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 02, 2011, 02:13:07 AM
Good luck finding them -- Like I said, I had to hex edit it out...

just like Pokepark ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 02, 2011, 02:24:12 AM #12 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:27:58 AM by ForOhFor Error
Pokepark is at least documented.... a bit.
With okami, you pick a random brres and hope you get lucky XD

.....And it seems that none of these bones on the model affect the model.... the hell?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

just a question but have you guys gotten any models besides the lobster working in brawlbox?

O_O
WHOA!
Could you please try to get me Waka's textures, and perhaps his model? That would really help me with my current hack!