Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

My antivirus keeps reporting the DL for Melee Peach's Castle as a Trojan.

Quote from: ds22 on September 15, 2011, 11:54:46 AM
My antivirus keeps reporting the DL for Melee Peach's Castle as a Trojan.

That's because there's a giant turtle king sending people into paintings and eating cake while kidnapping a princess inside =3

O wait *facepalm*

It's released!?!?
*downloads at the speed of light*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 15, 2011, 01:13:02 PM
That's because there's a giant turtle king sending people into paintings and eating cake while kidnapping a princess inside =3

O wait *facepalm*
The report in question:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jackass

The stage was too big, platforms isn't animated and the stage look strange without shadows. And tree was inversed.

But good job about the port.

Quote from: ds22 on September 15, 2011, 02:11:54 PM
The report in question:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jackass

Same for me.

Hey, I rip stuff for Mewtwo2000, KTH, and a bunch of people all the time. If you want stages to import, I'll provide them. I have several already ripped I can give you, if you'd like. I am ripping Battlefield right now, on the hopes I can get you to make that one as well. Stages are much easier to rip than characters, so, yeah.

I know GameWatching wants to make Battlefield himself, but you cannot beat an import.

Quote from: ds22 on September 15, 2011, 11:54:46 AM
My antivirus keeps reporting the DL for Melee Peach's Castle as a Trojan.
then turn it off cause it clearly doesnt have a trojan mate

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 15, 2011, 01:13:02 PM
That's because there's a giant turtle king sending people into paintings and eating cake while kidnapping a princess inside =3

O wait *facepalm*
lolwat o.o

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 15, 2011, 01:19:45 PM
It's released!?!?
*downloads at the speed of light*
yesh, it is released!! ;D

Quote from: KTH on September 15, 2011, 02:19:47 PM
The stage was too big, platforms isn't animated and the stage look strange without shadows. And tree was inversed.

But good job about the port.

Same for me.
yeah i kno, i do plan on re-vampiing it and release it in 2 weeks with better textures, animated platforms, and smaller :D

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 15, 2011, 05:59:47 PM
Hey, I rip stuff for Mewtwo2000, KTH, and a bunch of people all the time. If you want stages to import, I'll provide them. I have several already ripped I can give you, if you'd like. I am ripping Battlefield right now, on the hopes I can get you to make that one as well. Stages are much easier to rip than characters, so, yeah.

I know GameWatching wants to make Battlefield himself, but you cannot beat an import.
yeah, he actually wanted to send me the battlefield models to me so that i can make it as a stage, but he hasnt done that yet. glad u sent it to me via pm tho :)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady




It probably isn't a real virus, but it still doesn't make up for the fact that some people currently are either unable or having a very hard time to download this stage.

Quote from: ds22 on September 15, 2011, 09:17:57 PM
It probably isn't a real virus, but it still doesn't make up for the fact that some people currently are either unable or having a very hard time to download this stage.
hmmm maybe... my scans showed it having no virus at all, so its probably a glitch on mediafire.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 15, 2011, 09:29:27 PM
hmmm maybe... my scans showed it having no virus at all, so its probably a glitch on mediafire.
Most likely.
It's all about luck, and this is something unlucky on your behalf to have happened.

And yeah, you should totally do Melee Battlefield.

Quote from: ds22 on September 15, 2011, 09:49:24 PM
Most likely.
It's all about luck, and this is something unlucky on your behalf to have happened.

And yeah, you should totally do Melee Battlefield.
oh-hohohoho... but my good sir... that is wat im CURRENTLY working on ;D   Thanks to Oshtoby for giving me the model + textures

and here's a pic!!!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 15, 2011, 10:25:55 PM
oh-hohohoho... but my good sir... that is wat im CURRENTLY working on ;D   Thanks to Oshtoby for giving me the model + textures

and here's a pic!!!


Vary Smexy, DSX8. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿