Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I am impressed with your Daigo Temple revamp... I'm looking forward to Yami's stage as well!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 01, 2011, 04:03:03 AM
I am impressed with your Daigo Temple revamp... I'm looking forward to Yami's stage as well!

thanks!

and an update to all of u pokemon fans out there (including me myself xD ).... ON MARCH 6TH, BE PREPARED FOR A STAGE, THATS FROM BLACK AND WHITE!

first spoiler will be here by saturday.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

March 02, 2011, 04:42:52 AM #137 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 04:44:16 AM by Demonslayerx8
pic of my first custom stage ever..... note, that its still being made, and far from perfection! if any1 can guess wat stage this is from Pokemon Black/White, u will get a early release of it on friday!!!  ONLY 1 PERSON CAN GET IT IF THEY GET IT CORRECT!

note: Sky will be changed along with the lighting.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

but i havnt played the game yet....

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 03, 2011, 01:11:14 AM
The sexy custom stage by DemonSlayer!

Told you Stage Builder Block stages are really fun to make, and as you can see, gives you epic results.

I thought you already changed the lighting to Bridge of Eldin's.

You should take a more recent picture.

yes they r fun to make! also that is bridge of eldin's lighting o.e

but i changed it once again, and it looks like this now

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

another progress on my custom stage... not in picture form this time.. but in a video! >=D

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh yeah, I don't know if you would prefer it this way, but the Yami final battle stage in TvC is called 'Yamato's Ark'.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

*Ahem* It's called "The Ark Of Yamato"
Yamato is not a person XD

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Oh god I wish it was a person.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

March 04, 2011, 02:28:35 AM #144 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:03:59 AM by ForOhFor Error
Instead, it was a large, inorganic ball named Yami that was currently in possession of the ship.
Too bad for Waka's wig... D:

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 04, 2011, 01:44:07 AM
*Ahem* It's called "The Ark Of Yamato"
Yamato is not a person XD
[censored], you're right. XD

I'm thinking of too much Naruto. -.-"
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 04, 2011, 02:34:35 AM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 04, 2011, 01:44:07 AM
*Ahem* It's called "The Ark Of Yamato"
Yamato is not a person XD
[censored], you're right. XD

I'm thinking of too much Naruto. -.-"

lolwat? xDD

anyways... im still gonna call it Yami's stage... idc wat any of u all say!!! >:|
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

hello every1.... as u may have noticed, Pokemon B/W has come out today, and as a special treat to the release, i was also gonna release my Pokemon B/W stage. and also thanks to Calimitas for letting me use his Trainer N model for my stage ^_^

But due to some bugs, glitches, and freeze issue's in it now, im here to sadly say that the stage wont be released today :(

but dont worry, I'll keep fixing it, and will HOPEFULLY have it fixed by late tonight, or Monday afternoon.

but anyways... here is a preview of wats done on it so far!


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on March 06, 2011, 07:45:12 PM
hello every1.... as u may have noticed, Pokemon B/W has come out today, and as a special treat to the release, i was also gonna release my Pokemon B/W stage. and also thanks to Calimitas for letting me use his Trainer N model for my stage ^_^

But due to some bugs, glitches, and freeze issue's in it now, im here to sadly say that the stage wont be released today :(

but dont worry, I'll keep fixing it, and will HOPEFULLY have it fixed by late tonight, or Monday afternoon.

but anyways... here is a preview of wats done on it so far!


O_O
I love the scene that's happening in the background! (w/ the PKMN trainers :P )

Can't wait till' release, that's for sure!
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

still fixing it.... >.>"

thats all... bye!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady