Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anyway. Give me dat hack! Your killin me makin me have to wait man. Killin me.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Hey, if you want that SRT0 file inserted in your modeldata, send me both in less than 4 hours, or I won't be able to make it until... September 7? 8? Don't know O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 01, 2011, 05:22:29 PM
Hey, if you want that SRT0 file inserted in your modeldata, send me both in less than 4 hours, or I won't be able to make it until... September 7? 8? Don't know O.o
oops sorry for being late ^^"   files sent btw =D


Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 05:20:33 PM
Anyway. Give me dat hack! Your killin me makin me have to wait man. Killin me.
wat chu talkin bout boi? :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 01, 2011, 08:28:39 PM
wat chu talkin bout boi? :>.>:

You know what I be talkin bout. :notimp: you know oh so well :>.>: Don't make me sing boy, that's what I'l do. I'll sing till your ears die. That's how much I'll sing :>.>: ..... boy
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 09:05:14 PM

You know what I be talkin bout. :notimp: you know oh so well :>.>: Don't make me sing boy, that's what I'l do. I'll sing till your ears die. That's how much I'll sing :>.>: ..... boy

sadly no, i dont kno wat u mean :af:


Quote from: Puraidou on September 01, 2011, 09:18:02 PM
Cool stages man, gonna get some more of those ;)
OH..EMMMGEE... NOW I KNO WAT U LOOKS LIEK!! a mix between enzo and me o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 01, 2011, 11:44:12 PM
sadly no, i dont kno wat u mean :af:

The stages that come out tomorrow man. I want's them so bad's
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 01, 2011, 11:55:47 PM
The stages that come out tomorrow man. I want's them so bad's
HAH!!!

sadly, their being pushed a day late, today i cant release a stage due to laptop issue's >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

deal with it... if my laptop keeps on acting up like this more often... then i might just quit brawl hacking... =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 02, 2011, 12:21:18 AM
-waits for the next stage.
slayer... did u even read these?
Quote from: DSX8 on September 02, 2011, 12:01:44 AM
HAH!!!

sadly, their being pushed a day late, today i cant release a stage due to laptop issue's >.>
Quote from: DSX8 on September 02, 2011, 12:10:28 AM
deal with it... if my laptop keeps on acting up like this more often... then i might just quit brawl hacking... =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Honestly no. I was abit anxious when i say that dissidia stage and i ignored everything. And if you decide to quit hacking you could always send the files to a friend that you trust, and they can upload it for you adding you as a calibrator.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 02, 2011, 12:24:56 AM
Honestly no. I was abit anxious when i say that dissidia stage and i ignored everything. And if you decide to quit hacking you could always send the files to a friend that you trust, and they can upload it for you adding you as a calibrator.
well right now im saving up money for a new laptop now... or i could always go back to my old laptop for brawl hacks (which is a slow ass laptop and takes a long time to open brawlbox)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady